so so Scared- PPROM

I just wanted to say that I am saying tons of prayers for you. I know how hard bedrest is just emotionally and physically. With all 3 of my pregancies I was on bedrest by 20 weeks for a short cervix, placenta preiva, perterm labor, and PPROM. I made it to 30weeks, 33weeks, and 32weeks. I just want you to know that God is with you and you are doing the best that you can. Stay strong sweetie and I will continue to pray for you and your little man.

My boys are now 4, almost 2 and 5 months...and they are all doing well. They get sick alot and have some delays and a few medical problems but they are well and alive. I know your baby is strong and whenever he decides to come he will fight and be strong. Hang in there dear. Big hugs!

well we are just finishing our frantic packing and running around like headless chickens bit before heading to the bank and then the train station. hope the planes are running when we get there!! seem to be ok so far...

just wanted to pop in and give you my love before we head off as i don't know when i will next get online. no doubt it will be in a couple of days with a danish keyboard i can't control. ha.

happy reading babes :)

abz xx

Thanks for sharing ya story Gabrielle. That's great to hear your babies cooked for over 10 weeks in the womb with pprom and previa. I'm praying the same happens to me.

@ abz- I'll keep updating, enjoy your trip

Your welcome. I should note....I had PPROM with my second at 28 weeks...I made it to 30. With my 3rd I had PPROM for about 3 weeks and I told my doc and she said it was an infection....so I got a new doctor..and well as soon as I went in they checked and I had no fluid left and baby came right away. So I'd say with the 3rd I went about 4 weeks and the second baby 2 weeks. Each day is important so just take it day by day. I'm assuming your in the hospital? I know thats hard...I had to be there with my 2nd and 3rd and it was hard to be away from my little ones. Hang in there dear.

Do you like to scrapbook? I did alot of that while on bedrest. Or even knitting...it's a great time to learn!

:hugs: Praying for you hun. I hope your baby gets to cook a while longer :)

thinking of you hun and i hope he stays put for a while yet xx

hey honey. here i am from denmark :) i learned how to knit when i became really inactive when i damaged my back and i love it now :D

hope that you are doing ok. will check back in when i can.

abz xx

Hope you are keeping your spirits up honey, i can imagine its really hard. Stay positive! x

Hey ladies, I'm doing ok. Every day I remain pregnant is a blessing. The baby is doin alright, I continue to leak daily so I'm drinking lots of fluids. I'm still praying that he makes it to fullterm. Thanks so much everyone.

Abz- enjoy your trip, rub that belly for me lol

I never had PPRM, but i have had premature babies. I had 3 at 32,33,34weeks. All are great, no delays, no life threating problems at birth. I found breastfeeding an advantage to keep them healthier. my 34weeker never had to stay in the hospital or get on any machines or iv's. She was lucky. And my 32weeker is at the 85% for her overall growth(she's a big 2 year old,32lbs) I am praying that your baby make it to at least 32 weeks. I have heard great things for babies born at 28weeks and after. Thanks for updating...

Thanks, the doctor said the same thing. Babies born after 28 weeks do great! Basically we're taking little steps. My goal is to make it to 28 weeks. Then it'll be 30 weeks, then 32 weeks etc...

so glad things are going well for you hon :D

we are off to the cinema to see avatar later. am sure the danish subtitles will be interesting. i will never forget going to see Disney's Cars there and when he was saying 'Concentrate, speed', seeing 'Koncentrate, Fart' on the screen had me in stitches for ages. i'm a mature person, honestly :D

abz xx

i too have little goals i am on mostly bedrest with a stitch and a short funneling cervix and i am hoping and praying i get to 24 weeks first xx

Got everything crossed for you hun - my friend delivered a boy yesterday born at 28 weeks - he is perfect and in the SCBU but doing fine :)

I have a stitch too but for different reasons - I had mine becuase they took away lots of my cervix with 2 ops in 2007 and although the length seems ok they are not sure if it will work properly.

Keep us updated xxx

I had stitch placed in at 21 weeks because of funneling bulging membranes, and short cervix, which only lasted 3 weeks then my water broke @ 24 weeks. This is my first pregnancy and I doubt I'll have any more children after this complication. I'm terrified of this happening again. I still haven't had any contractions or signs of infection which is good. My baby boy is very active and I'm enjoying every kick and punch lol

Hi if you was to get pregnant again they would put a stitch in much earlier. I had a stitch put in a 14 weeks my first goal is 24 weeks would love to get past 30 weeks. At the moment I am 23 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"