so so Scared- PPROM

Hope your okay dear. Thinking and praying for you! hugs.

still no word?? :( oh i hope everythings ok.

thinking of you xxxxx

i know i am getting concerned too....hopefully its just a laptop problem or something they can be really funny in hospital cant they xx

Keep us posted, i know it must be hard stuck in hospital not been able to anything as well as worrying as well as been bored, waters can break early but you are in the right place i'm not gonna say try not to worry because there's no point, but my Thoughts are with you your baby and your partner please keep us posted! also by the time you get to 28 weeks the chance of survival goes up to 90% and the chances are you will get that far plus antibiotics will help baby too. keep your chin up your in my thoughts! xxx

Hey ladies sorry for not updating you all. I've just been trying to stay away from the internet because I couldn't stop googling lol. I really appreciate all the well wishes.

I am still pregnant :) almost 29 weeks!!!! I'm so excited I made it passed 28 weeks. I'm now looking forward to 30 weeks. I had a growth ultrasound 2day and my boy is measuring only 1lb 12oz which is small :( my fluid levels is 5.6 and the doctor basically said that I will be induced at 34 weeks. I really don't understand why he's so small, I eat and often lay on my left side. They checked the blood flow in the umbilical cord and it was good. I'll have another growth scan in 4 weeks (32weeks). I'm happy I reached this far but am now scared of having a small baby. I thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. Hospital bedrest is really hard but like I said b4 I'll do anything to give my son a healthy chance.

Hey ladies sorry for not updating you all. I've just been trying to stay away from the internet because I couldn't stop googling lol. I really appreciate all the well wishes.

I am still pregnant :) almost 29 weeks!!!! I'm so excited I made it passed 28 weeks. I'm now looking forward to 30 weeks. I had a growth ultrasound 2day and my boy is measuring only 1lb 12oz which is small :( my fluid levels is 5.6 and the doctor basically said that I will be induced at 34 weeks. I really don't understand why he's so small, I eat and often lay on my left side. They checked the blood flow in the umbilical cord and it was good. I'll have another growth scan in 4 weeks (32weeks). I'm happy I reached this far but am now scared of having a small baby. I thank you all for keeping us in your prayers. Hospital bedrest is really hard but like I said b4 I'll do anything to give my son a healthy chance.

So glad you are still holding on. Hes doing great, and so are you. Stay positive xx

Pleased things are going well so far, hope your little one has a wee growth spurt and stays put until he's invited out! xx

So glad to read this and that your little boy is staying where it's nice and warm :)

really glad to hear that you are still hanging in there. Hope you get to 34 weeks

xxx

well i can breathe a sigh of relief :)

so glad everything is going well honey :) i'm sure he'll have a big growth spurt before venturing out :)

abz xx

Whew! :hugs: I've been hoping for an update every time I log in...
So glad it was a good one! Hang in there...

Thank you so much for updating, we were getting pretty worried.Grow baby boy Grow!!!

its fantastic you have made it this far hun! stay in their champ :)

Glad to here everything is going well for you hun. hang in there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->