so so Scared- PPROM

I'm still hanging here.. Starting to feel overwhelmed and frustrated :( I think its really starting to hit me that I'm going to have a preemie. I keep praying that God gives me strength and courage to make it

omg hun just seen this. i pray that little bubs can hold a while longer.
il keep you in my prayers.x

You have done so well so far, hun. God will definitely be with you and your little one through all this. Take care and most importantly, keep us posted.

The steriods will help a ton. Have they given you another dose of them? I got them twice with all three of my boys. If your having pink discharge it might mean something is going on..but just keep praying sweeite. Hopefully nothing is starting up or if so that it stops.

I would ask about the steriods again? Keep drinking tons and lay on your left side.

Honey, you are very strong, look how far you've come, complete bedrest in the hospital,being told that you will have a preemie, you've been through alot already. You can do it, and your son will do well. They surprise us those little ones. Hang in there hun.

Hi hon, just wanted to send you lots of love, hugs and best wishes. You are doing really well. This baby is a fighter and so are you, well done so far.

Keep us updated.:hugs::hugs:

She said she got her second dose 12 hrs after the first, they usually wait 24 hrs but i guess they thought she was going to deliver really soon. I have never gotten more than to 2 doses. I get mine this time automatically at 24 weeks since i have had a lot of preemies(although they werent that early).
You just have to make it 1 more week. You can do it. Are you being buttem elivated to keep baby from pressing your cervix?

When I got my doses I got the first one and then the second one 12 hours later. at that was at 23 weeks, then again at 28 weeks I got them. Same thing 2 in 12hours.

I too get them when I'm preg at 24wks due to the past.

I hope your okay dear, havent seen you on since this am. Hang in there babe..I agree one more week....at least. HUGS>

hey babes. just checking in. i really hope that all is going well. i am thinking of you. loads and loads of love and good wishes.

abz xx

Thinking and Praying for you hun. I hope everything is okay!xx

:hugs:Haven't heard for you in a couple of days, hoping everything is still going well?

hey honey. i keep popping in. is all ok?

abz xx

I hope you're ok and bubs is still holding in there - please let us know :hugs:

When i was in hospital for an over night stay i met a girl who's water broke at 22 weeks and she carried till 32 weeks and her baby came out breathing. In a way it was actulally better for her then if her water whet by surprise at 32 weeks as they where able to speed up babys lungs. Her baby was home with her by 35 weeks. I hope that you get a similar sucess. just remember each day that passes is excellant

hope everythings ok hun? thinking of you. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->