so strange cycle

dottiemad79

mum of 3 plus stepdaughte
Reaction score
hi this is my sencond month of doing opks, i came off the depo infection in may 09 and my af came straight back with cycles of 24/25days, i had a 21day bloods done in march 2010 which came back that im ovulating so i though i was on 24day cycles but my af came this month on day 23 which was the 18/04 but ive been unable to temp this month due to being ill with high temps and broncitis (sorry about spelling) this month i started doing opks on the 8th day of cycle and until the 14thday of cycle 1/05 i was getting neg results but on saturday, sunday and today ive got + results
i so confused to when i am ovulating ?????? :wacko:
can any one help me
have attached picture of opks
top one is day 8 of cycle sunday 25/4 and the bottom one is todays day 16 of cycle 3/05
thanks donna

Attachments

• DSC03487.jpg
    DSC03487.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 12
they say take it from ur first positive then any thing up to 26 hours after first pos u wull ovulate , id say go by sun being ur first positive as that looks tad darker than sat one xx

i agree sundays is much darker ..............hope u got lots of bedding done gl :)

It's so annoying when you follow sites that say you should /will ovulate on a certain day and you don't, I too use another site to track my ovulation and it states I ovulate on the 8th may however my opks are nearly positive so 4 days early!!!!

So would work the other way when you ovulate later then expected, I hope you got the bding in xx

hi
thats for the replies i was also thinking that as well but on monday i still got a strong + as well as yesterday but today i got a - so i guess its just time will tell either im due the :witch: next wendesday 12/05 if its a 25 day cycle or next saturday 15/05 is a 28day cycle so fingers crossed we have done enough this cycle
dust to all
thanks donna

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"