so stressed out (rant)

Annamumof2

Mum to 2 boys 2 girls
Reaction score
i am so stressed today that i have cried alot of times that i have lost count, this morning hubby didnt get the kids uniforms sorted to me like normal he missed a few items which ment me having to go up and down the stairs so many times that hurt me because of my ankles hurt, then when i call him its like he doesnt give a shit how i feel or what i say then about lunch time he is all lovey dovey and saying sorry to me and offering to get me some snacks then when i got home with the kids Jason decied to kick of screaming and shouting and throwing his toys about when i shout at him to stop it i get "NO SHUT UP!" and this is a autistic 6yr old talking, i have also been trying to recover from thrush which is hard because im still itchy and its driving me nuts that no doctor will help me out or i get fobbed off with some cream that dont even work, i feel like Andy doesnt even care about me or the way i feel, i am so tired and run down and i still have morning sickness i thought he was surpost to help me and make me feel better not make me upset and stressed...

sorry anyway girls rant over

I'm sorry hun I have no idea what to say to make you feel better but didn't want to r&r. I hope you feel better soon and that things start looking up for your day X

Awww sorry hun, sounds like a horrid day. Try to have a relaxing bath or something tonight when the kids have gone to bed. You have a lot on your plate already with 2 kids plus being preggers, no wonder you're exhausted and a bit down! :hugs:

:hug: I hope OH realise what he has in you and starts spoiling you!

thanks girls i just feel so run down like i never get no rest or no one listens to me... his brothers wife is being induced today and he said about going to see her on his own tonight he dont get back in to town till 6:30/7pm so if he did that he wouldnt get no dinner or even see the kids, i just feel like i want to cry my self to sleep till this nightmare is over

HUn I no how you feel I am having a nightmare with work at the moment sitting here in tears because nothing I do is right all my bosses are men and no one understands:(

i am so stressed today that i have cried alot of times that i have lost count, this morning hubby didnt get the kids uniforms sorted to me like normal he missed a few items which ment me having to go up and down the stairs so many times that hurt me because of my ankles hurt, then when i call him its like he doesnt give a shit how i feel or what i say then about lunch time he is all lovey dovey and saying sorry to me and offering to get me some snacks then when i got home with the kids Jason decied to kick of screaming and shouting and throwing his toys about when i shout at him to stop it i get "NO SHUT UP!" and this is a autistic 6yr old talking, i have also been trying to recover from thrush which is hard because im still itchy and its driving me nuts that no doctor will help me out or i get fobbed off with some cream that dont even work, i feel like Andy doesnt even care about me or the way i feel, i am so tired and run down and i still have morning sickness i thought he was surpost to help me and make me feel better not make me upset and stressed...

It sounds like a crappy stressy day for you :hugs:

I can offer a little advise on the thrush front. I have been getting this constantly for years and I finally convinced a GP that it's ruining my sex life as my partner and I keep passing it backwards and forwards! Anyway, she gave me a pessary and cream which ahs worked wonders and has prescribed aqueous cream for washing my bits as soaps and things upset the natural balance (I've been using Femfresh without success). Since then I've had no thrush and my partner has used the same stuff and he's had no issues either. May be worth a try for you as it's miserable feeling itchy and horrible all the time.

That sounds so tough. Although you would have to pay you can get the thrush pressey over the counter. It is safe to use. Its just the tablet swallow that you cant have. May relieve at least one problem. I have used it a few times in my pregnancy. Hope tommrrow is better.

It sounds like a crappy stressy day for you :hugs:

I can offer a little advise on the thrush front. I have been getting this constantly for years and I finally convinced a GP that it's ruining my sex life as my partner and I keep passing it backwards and forwards! Anyway, she gave me a pessary and cream which ahs worked wonders and has prescribed aqueous cream for washing my bits as soaps and things upset the natural balance (I've been using Femfresh without success). Since then I've had no thrush and my partner has used the same stuff and he's had no issues either. May be worth a try for you as it's miserable feeling itchy and horrible all the time.

ive tried cream and a passary too and still my clit seems to itch which is annoying

That sounds so tough. Although you would have to pay you can get the thrush pressey over the counter. It is safe to use. Its just the tablet swallow that you cant have. May relieve at least one problem. I have used it a few times in my pregnancy. Hope tommrrow is better.

i used it once the thing is i think it went but my clit is still itchy?

I discovered I wasn't using the cream for long enough, needs to be about 3 times a day for 5 days. Dr may be able to prescribe a stronger one. Also stuff for washing was biggest help.

I discovered I wasn't using the cream for long enough, needs to be about 3 times a day for 5 days. Dr may be able to prescribe a stronger one. Also stuff for washing was biggest help.

i got vagasil and canasten also i have a steriod cream as well but the only thing that stops me itching for about 2 hours is the vagasil because it has numbing stuff in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->