So Stressed out!!

LilianA

Reaction score
:cry::cry: I feel like i'm struggling to deal with the stress I have in my life!! I have an autistic son and he is struggling with school despite all the help that I have lined up for him and I feel like a failure as a parent as I just can't control myself from being upset when he comes back with very low grades! I just can't take the hormones and the tiredness along with everything else going on!!

sorry for the rant I just feel like I don't want to complain anymore to my husband because he really doesn't know how all of this pregnancy stuff changes your mood and reactions and I feel like I've complained enough to him the last few months that he's tired of it! :cry:

:hugs: I have a baby with disabilities so I totally understand your frustration. Hope things settle down a bit for you with hormones Hun x

Thank you Gemsotone! It sure isn't easy seeing your baby struggle

It's not 😢. It's a very emotional time at the moment. She has her first appointment with the neurologist on the 17th of December. So we will know the out look for her future

It's not 😢. It's a very emotional time at the moment. She has her first appointment with the neurologist on the 17th of December. So we will know the out look for her future

I wish you the very best at your appointment!!! I was pregnant with my second son when we found out about our first and that was a tough time!

Sending some positive vibes Hun. Hope things start to look up

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->