So the olives I was craving yesterday

Oh the joys, I have had to empty my fridge out so many times these past few weeks of left over food I SWORE i would crave again, but in fact, now make me queasy. I cannot bring lunch to work, because by the time I have to eat, I don't want it anymore. LOL

I bought some chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream the other week - tasted great the first day I had some. Got myself a bowl of it two days later and nearly threw up after eating it. Had to ask DH to finish off the icecream cause the thought of it made me feel sick.

That sounds so gross.

My fav thing to eat at the moment is Cruskits with butter and vegemite on them. The thing is normally I don't actually like vegemite and would never ever eat it on a sandwich or toast. But I am finding in the mornings the thought of cereal with milk is definately turning my stomach whereas I can stomach the thought of cruskits with vegemite and butter. Vegemite is full of b vitamins so it is probably good for the baby.

Is vegemite the same as Marmite, because I love that. And just for the record, I didn't mix the eggs and olives together! They were in addition to the egg. But yes, still gross.

Vegemite is the aussie version of Marmite but it has a much stronger taste. I think normally I prefer Marmite - which is very unaustralian of me.

i feel the same way as you ladies! by the time dinner is ready the thought of eating what i had just made makes me gag, i cant even clean it up because of the smell. or ill eat something and enojy it, 20 minutes later think about how i ate it, and gag. im so over this part of pregnancy!

I usually do a weekly meal planner but at the moment that is impossible. I have an idea what I want to cook in the evening and when I get there I really don't fancy it. I seem to be ok with veg and basic carbs (rice or wholewheat pasta) but that's about it. Any meat makes me feel sick!

Completely the same! The not being able to plan meals is annoying, I want to do a big shop for the week but I can't bring myself to do it as I'll not want any of it when it arrives :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"