so the witch came :(

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
today the witch is here again:cry: well i can call myself a LTTC timer as i have under my belt 12 cycles....!

anyway origanally i was going to dish out my temp so i can relax a little but i was thinking since i am meeting with my doc on the Nov 12 ...i believe i will start my test with the blood test etc...i know the CD21 test....since my cycle vary from 23 days to 27 days...it will be good to know exactly when i ovulated to know when to take that test no?
i always have a good temp chart with a clear ovulation on it ...but the ovulation can be from CD11 to CD14...what you think ? better keep tempting?

Sorry cow features got you hun. I'm not sure if your doctor will pay much attention to your charting info. It seems to depend on the doctor you see for how much they listen to us. Good luck for your appointment - if you feel happier to keep temping and charting then go with that.

:hug:

I really am so sorry sweetheart, we all know how it feels here :hugs: I'm so pleased ur off to the dr's in a few weeks. take ur charts with u, cos not only will it show him how serious u are, but if he is interested in them it will provide him with more info. Good luck babe. XXX

:hug: she got me today too
Looks like we are both moving over to LTTTC together ... fingers crossed the Dr can give us both some decent results and solutions and get us both pg by xmas (ok, its our OH's that will be actually 'getting' us pg ... but you know what I mean!)
:hug: :hug: :dust:

:hugs: I am sorry, Miel. :cry:

I think temping will be a good thing to continue at least until you meet with the doctor. The most up to date info is best as things change month to month! Good luck!!!

:dust:

Hey Hun

I'd keep temping - it's so nice to have a break but if you keep going you can always ask your DR what he thinks? When you go see the Doc will they test you and your hubby do you think?xx

Hi Miel. Sorry she got you.

Yes definitely keep temping - when I had my day 21 bloods taken, my doc told me to use my chart and get the bloods taken at 7dpo. I'm the same as you - my O date can move around a bit so that was really useful.

Good luck. Remember everything could still be fine. I was chatting to my aunt about ttc - she has 3 children and all of them took over a year to conceive but all were conceived totally naturally and there are so many stories like that that keep me going.

Stay positive. Lots of :hug: to you.

xxx

:hugs: Im sorry Miel :hugs:

I would maybe temp until the appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->