So tired and nauseous...

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
Im only 3 weeks and 5 days and I am utterly exhausted and nauseous. I found out I was pregnant at 6 DPO and with my DS I found out at 9 DPO. With him I didn't get nauseous until I was 7/8 weeks and I was never really tired. This one is starting fast and hitting me hard. Blah... I am so happy to be pregnant but I just can't believe how soon I am having symptoms. I guess every pregnancy is different!

Oh god I'm so tired as well! No nausea yet though! Congratulations :) I found out on Sunday :)

Oh god I'm so tired as well! No nausea yet though! Congratulations :) I found out on Sunday :)

Glad you don't have nausea yet or at all. I took a nap with my toddler and I feel so much better. The nausea has subsided mostly and Im still tired but not as bad as I was earlier! :happydance:

Congratulations! Ugh, having symptoms that early does stink. I had my symptoms start at 7DPO with my third pregnancy and 12DPO with my first. My nausea went away the soonest with them, too, though. That made it worth it. :)

Congratulations! Ugh, having symptoms that early does stink. I had my symptoms start at 7DPO with my third pregnancy and 12DPO with my first. My nausea went away the soonest with them, too, though. That made it worth it. :)

Thanks! My mom said the same thing about the nausea maybe going away sooner since its starting now! Im trying to not think about it too much and drink alot of water and that seems to help alot.

I hate the first few weeks. Hopefully it wont be constant for you. I found it emotionally difficult and am just starting to feel more positive and less queasy all the time. I have good and bad days. Inam relieved that im getting to the end of this trimester. I know i could have another month yet but hopefully the worst is over. U have my sympathy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->