So tired of waiting.

mrs. martinez

Reaction score
Hi my name is Callie and I have been married for 2 years I am 22 yrs old. May 2011 was our first time TTC I bought The OPK and a BBT. I started the OPK right away but after a few days of it saying I was not ovulated I stopped cause I did not want to waste them finally I broke down and tested again and was ovulating but my husband was staying in base so we could not try but we did try 2 days before so I am still hoping maybe we have a chance. I try to look for symtoms everyday. I have had some cramping. I know I have lower back pain but I do not know if that is due to my job as a certified nursing assistant or not. Also my boobs look a little bigger and more vains and a little sore but I do not know if that is all in my head. So please just wish us luck! Thank you.

As soon as you start ttc, every symptom seems like a pregnancy symptom since they're practically the same during the 2ww. :wacko: Do you have regular cycles? If you do, you should be able to narrow down your fertile window so you "know" when to start your OPKs. You said you got a BBT, so I'm curious if your temps showed you O'd? Again if you have a regular cycle, that could help you narrow down when to start OPKs. GL hun :dust:

Yes my cycles are pretty regular so I know that I ovulated May 30th that is when I took the OPK test so now I am just waiting.

Yes my cycles are pretty regular so I know that I ovulated May 30th that is when I took the OPK test so now I am just waiting.

hey there..I know 2WW is pretty frustrating.. healthy sperms can live as far as 5days so you are in :hugs:
Just noticed your ticker states 8DPO where as you should be 6DPO according to O date on 30th May.
I'm 5DPO...and am with you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->