So...took a test and BFN, more than 2 months late

Bananation

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi! I just don't know what to think anymore, I'm more then 2 months late for period, my last period was the 22nd of August, that month I had 2 periods, the 7th and than the 22nd. Both were normal, and also before that period I was 2 months late! I don't have any symptoms besides cramps and sore boobs on and off. I just took a test and it was BFN, I took it at this time because If I'm really pregnant It would show positive even if is morning, afternoon or night, or maybe I'm wrong? :shrug:

Yes I agree, if you are pregnant it would definitely show on a test by now.
I think you should visit a dr... 2 months late might be a sign of something that needs to be looked into (PCOS maybe?).
Good luck, hope you get an answer soon x

Yes i would book a dr appt as it sounds like possible pcos as it can cause irregular periods. They will probably want you to take one of their pregnancy tests so they can rule out pregnancy themselves before looking into other things. If the test shows neg, most likely they will take an ultrasound which will see if there are any cysts etc. The sooner you get in the better as you can start to get on your way to ttc properly if that is what you are wanting. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->