so true

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
https://books.google.com.au/books?i...eive&sig=t1H8U5cSHXIsrvhTOX062cG3mog#PPA58,M1

Pages 58 -60 ( page number is on the white page, NOT the blue boarder), I must say, I have met a few of these types of people.

I hope I have posted the link correctly, I am not to sure on how you do it, so I hope it works and the right info comes up.

It should be about

1. The odds Breaker
2.The chosen
3.The Professor
4.The Bragger
5.The Lucky one
6.The Networker
7. The Partier
8. The Virgin Mary

So let me know if it works

Bek

:rofl:I know what you mean.

However, a lot of people you meet who say, 'they just fell pregnant first time they tried,' are often exaggerating the truth. One friend of mine who said she fell pregnant the first time she tried with her hubbie (on the one day he was home from offshore - oh, 'we really beat the odds and are so very fertile' type comments) later admitted that she and her husband had been off birth control for over a year. She said, 'we weren't actively ttc, but just not preventing it happening.' So, really they could have fallen pregnant any time that year. So, it is probably a lot rarer than we think!

However, a big congrats to those who are lucky enough to fall pregnant first time ttc! :hugs:

omg you are so right with this! it happens all the time, but ive never thought about it in this context :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->