So turned off of sex

mummof1

Reaction score
I just don't want too! I feel so bad for my hubby. When I was pregnant with my two boys I wanted to have sex all the time and it seemed enhanced .. This time I don't want it at all. I'll feel bad so I'll tell him we can and then during I'm just so disconnected and not feeling it at all I almost feel grossed out by the whole thing lol!!
Is anyone else feeling this way ??

Yup. With dd and now this one. With dd it came back full force in the 2nd tri though, and that was awesome lol

Yes... it's a bummer! I had a bit of spotting after our last go, very likely just a sensitive cervix, but it scared my husband so now he's not asking. At least I don't have to feel guilty for saying "not tonight" any more! I'm hoping after first trimester passes and I'm feeling better I'll be interested again. I had a very strong aversion to my husband's smell during my son's pregnancy so I was hoping to take advantage of that not being the case this time around... but I still feel like crap and not interested at all.

Glad it's common then , I never had this with my other pregnancies so I was thinking what is wrong with me lol!
My hubby is very understanding thankfully!

I have been the same way, I hope it comes back because i feel so bad for the hubs

I wrote a post few days back "dtd hurts". Apparently, it gets better as pregnancy progresses (many ladies said so). Afm, we dtd yesterday it still was painful and not enjoyable. My hub is very turned on these days may be my pregnant body is doing something to him. Wish I could enjoy as much as him.

I was like that too until I hit second trimester lol

:waves: I'm finally here!!

OP...I was def that was with my first

Powell!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats!! I'm so excited for you! How have you been feeling so far??

Just fine!! Thanx :) how have you been doing??

Doing well!! Thankfully starting to get some energy back.. I thought nausea was leaving and it came back so that's a bummer but otherwise good :)
I'm so happy for you! :happydance:

Sorry to hijack your thread, momof1! I really did feel like I was enduring sex the first trimester but got more in the mood later so hopefully it gets better for you as well!!

I lost my sex drive completely with DS. Did it once in early 3rd trimester and I felt like a beached whale. Hoping I'll be different this time.

I've been the same exact way! Just Ugh even thinking about it!

I get scared to have sex first trimester, I don't even try it. Im scared I'll bleed and then I'll freak out..etc...thank god hubby is understanding.
lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->