So uncomfortable only 27 weeks.........

shanny

mother of 4 and an angel
Reaction score
I am fed up with bachache and being uncomfortable at night etc--- car journeys unless i am driving are becoming unbearable but i hate driving too much...

gonna be a long 13 weeks i think.......................

For me, the discomfort went up and down instead of steadily getting worse. So a couple of weeks ago I was actually more uncomfortable than this week. Hopefully yours is the same.

I've been the same as Calif, so hopefully you won't be completely uncomfortable the rest of your pregnancy. Wishing you luck :)

I'd like to say it gets better but...it gets worse. I cry every night because I am so uncomfortable and stretched out. Sleeping is non-existant because I have to pee every 5 minutes. I thank God every day my body is allowing me to carry this baby, but I cannot WAIT to not be pregnant anymore.

Same here and I'm just now at 26 weeks :wacko: This is my second baby and it seems everything happening earlier with this one. My back already hurts pretty bad at times, my arms/hands are falling asleep at night, I'm achy all the time, and am up 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom...Gonna be a long last couple of months and getting hotter outside which will probably make it worse.

This will my DH & I's last LO so I'm really trying to enjoy it...

Like others said the discomfort goes up and down, I feel much better now than I did at 27 weeks. Not perfect, but I can actually sleep now! :haha:

It sounds promising that some of you have gotten a little better at times. I am always uncomfy and don't sleep well at all, would be great if I didn't spend next 11 weeks feeling like this.

gonna set off to bed early to see if that means i get more sleep.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->