So upset

Halley

Mummy to an angel
Reaction score
I'm just so upset and annoyed! I know I keep going on about it BUT all I'm asking for is AF, not much to ask is it? I just want to know that my bodies gone back to 'normal' so I can start TTC.
It's killing me knowing I can't do anything un till AF shows. It's 40 days and she still isn't here.
I've took several tests last week and today and all BFN.. :growlmad:

Is there anything I can do to bring my AF on?

xx

Awww hun :hugs:
I don't know of anything to bring on AF, but i'm here if you need a rant, a chat, or a cry.
Look after yourself xoxo

Thanks honey - Means a lot as I can't talk to OH about it. He doesn't even seem interested. xxx

Thats men for you. I had an arguement with my OH literally an hour ago. I told him I didn't think he cared, as he never seemed to get upset like I do. He explained to me that of course he gets upset, but he deals with it in a different way from me. He also said that he doesn't like to show me when he's upset because he feels like he needs to be strong for me.
I'm sure your OH is going through the same kind of thing as mine.

But again, I'm here to chat anytime xox

Yeah my OH sounds familiar to yours :flower:
Thanks honey! xx

i dotn have any answers hun but maybe your could see your doctor?X

Thanks hun.. I'm going to make an appointment if AF hasn't shown up by next week xx

Oh hun, i dont really have an answer but have heard periods can really vary after miscarriage, coming quickly or taking ages... im in a bit of confusement with mine too! Hopefully itll come soon and your catch on straight away, good luck! x x x

Thanks honey
Loving your tattoo btw xxx

Thats what I was thinking - The tattoo is gorgeous :)

hi honey my af took 16 weeks to turn up after my loss so i looked into finding somthing! well i found agnus castus and i think thats what brought it on. it helps with balancing hormones and regulating afs. you only take it til you ovulate then after your ttw if your af turns up thenyou start taking it again. i swear by the stuff and i worked for holland and barrett for 20 years and had many sucess stories due to agnus castus. there are a few threads on b&b about it and of course you can google it. its also called chasteberry thats what its called in america. anyway just thought that it might help you honey good luck x sylvia x

Sylvia thank you so much!
I'm going to look into it if AF hasn't come in two weeks time. I got a bit missed up with OV. I'm actually OVing now so she should be here next week or week after.
Once again though thank you sweetie :flower:
xxxx

no problem honey i totally know how you feel i had to wait 3 months for things to go back to normal and hopefully my af is now back to normal i still dont trust it!! lol but i think it helped me so keep it in mind. hope you get your bfp very soon x sylv x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->