• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

Sorry for the confusion girls. LOL I meant either of you. :)

Teri sorry af is being evil to you..could you had possibly had a chemical since you still had the line this morning?

Angie you call the doc yet to get assistance with af since its been so long??

Well girls off to bed and praying that the witch stays away...FX good night

Sorry for the confusion girls. LOL I meant either of you. :)

Teri sorry af is being evil to you..could you had possibly had a chemical since you still had the line this morning?

Angie you call the doc yet to get assistance with af since its been so long??

Well girls off to bed and praying that the witch stays away...FX good night

Goodnight!

yea i have pcos so my cycles are normally crazy long anyway i am looking up stuff to bring it on (really dont wanna take provera) so i can start soy iso

No af yet ladies!! Gonna take a nap hope to get to chat with you laters..

Angie sorry about the pcos and long cycles. Big hugs!

yea i have pcos so my cycles are normally crazy long anyway i am looking up stuff to bring it on (really dont wanna take provera) so i can start soy iso
I've been diagnosed with PCOS on Wednesday, and when I mentioned Soy, the doc was not impressed and is going to put me on Clomid next cycle.

But he said Soy is good at bringing on AF if I'm having long cycles. Interesting:winkwink:

I've been diagnosed with PCOS on Wednesday, and when I mentioned Soy, the doc was not impressed and is going to put me on Clomid next cycle.

But he said Soy is good at bringing on AF if I'm having long cycles. Interesting:winkwink:

my doctor doesnt want to put me on clomid yet because i just started seeing her i will see how it goes

hey ladies...still no af for me. ticker are off..so i am not sure. bbs dont really hurt anymore and mood swings like crazy so I am sure she is just late tackling me. lol how are you ladies today?

Girls... what are the symptoms of PCOS? When did you realize you had it?

sorry to hear your AF got you hun with the tests with my son i still have the positive line and he will be 3 years old next week. i'm sorry never worked out for you how long u been TTC

hey ladies...still no af for me. ticker are off..so i am not sure. bbs dont really hurt anymore and mood swings like crazy so I am sure she is just late tackling me. lol how are you ladies today?

It is HOT in SF... ugh. =p

How are you missy?

It is HOT in SF... ugh. =p

How are you missy?

oh tired. lol. spent thwe day at a water park with the kiddos..ready for bed. lol. trying to decide if I should test or if af is really just playing games with me. I so hate the witch!! and the wait...

I don't mean to hijack your thread but...

Have you considered that this may have been a chemical pregnancy? You definitely had positive tests on more than one type of test. If I were you, I'd get some testing done by your doctor to rule out any progesterone deficiency you may have. False positives are very rare - especially on two different types of tests.

I had a chemical pregnancy back in November. My period came right on time, but JEEEEEZ did it ever hurt like Hell. :-/

:hugs:

I don't mean to hijack your thread but...

Have you considered that this may have been a chemical pregnancy? You definitely had positive tests on more than one type of test. If I were you, I'd get some testing done by your doctor to rule out any progesterone deficiency you may have. False positives are very rare - especially on two different types of tests.

I had a chemical pregnancy back in November. My period came right on time, but JEEEEEZ did it ever hurt like Hell. :-/

:hugs:

I suspect it, but I also suspect the lines on my tests too! They could have been antibody strips, or nasty evaps...

When I did start bleeding, it was only for two days and it started out with hoorid sharp cramps... so I dunno, I guess it might have been a chem. I will find out today if I had any HCG in my urine as it was sent to the lab back on friday.

Sounds to me like a chemical tbuns, I suspect I have had one this month and it hurt like hell! Sharp pains and cramps and I am still feeling pregnancy symptoms the day after, didnt u? Sorry hon, hope u dont have to wait to long to try again

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->