• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

awwww, sorry huns **hugs**...pamper yourself like crazy!!! you deserve it after a cycle like that...maybe try a heating pad, that helps me sometimes...I'm so sorry love, I hope you get your BFP soon!

awwww, sorry huns **hugs**...pamper yourself like crazy!!! you deserve it after a cycle like that...maybe try a heating pad, that helps me sometimes...I'm so sorry love, I hope you get your BFP soon!

aw thank you and everyone else. I guess its not the end of the world, it's just like what I said in my first post on this thread, I can't look forward to the next cycle as my BF just isn't ready to ttc. :cry:

:hugs: sorry tbuns. I'll probably still be here when you're ready to try! :D

Yes that was a crazy ride! I think my head is still spinning..how are you feeling?

so sorry teri :( :hugs:

Reedsgirl almost time for testing???

Yeah...AF is due tomorrow. I have a feeling she will show have a nasty backache today. And that is how I usually feel before she shows...feels like my kidneys hurt if that makes any sense??:shrug:

Me too...cause I won't be ttc next month due to the creighton model I am trying to learn so I have to have no bd for the next month so I can learn my bodies fertility signs better.

ohhh how does OH feel about that?? i know mine would be begging!!! lol

ohhh how does OH feel about that?? i know mine would be begging!!! lol

LOL he is gone right now doing his 2 week annual training for the national guard and by time he gets home if I don't get a BFP and she shows then there will be only 2 weeks or so left and well I guess we will have to be creative...I guess.:thumbup:

nope lol just opk's but im gonna even stop doing that trying to get af to come so i can start soy iso

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->