• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

so very doubtful ** new test on pg 26, pls look**

tbuns

Reaction score
I mean seriously, I am 29, never been pregnant and I had two well timed accidents, and there are so many women on here who have been ttc for 1 year or more! I shouldn't be so lucky to conceive that easily. I doubt my fertility and my wait to actively ttc is god knows how long.

It just doen't make sense that I would be preg now.

Everyone, this is what happens when you test early at 10dpo, don't do it. It's nothing but a freaking downer! Sorry for the pity party. =p

:end rant:

aw hun i think you are pg!!

I dont think i am pg i still have sore tummy and feel a bit sicky but i dont have that pregnancy feel that i have had the past week, i am onlu 9 dpo thought i was 10 but dont think i am... going to test on the 11th i will be 13 dpo then

I dont think i am pg i still have sore tummy and feel a bit sicky but i dont have that pregnancy feel that i have had the past week, i am onlu 9 dpo thought i was 10 but dont think i am... going to test on the 11th i will be 13 dpo then

oh Libbs you're just a few days from me! I'll be 11 dpo tomorrow. I have two FRERs now and I am armed with 19 IC's.

I have signs and all but like I said, it just seems so unlikely. I don't even know if I can conceive since I never have before.... tho I think I might have had a miscarriage when I was 16.

Good luck Libby, I have my FD'x for you! <3

awww hun i really do hope you are pregnant remember it is still early!! :hugs:

Hey tb Dont feel doubtful think positive. I understand there are plenty of people who ttc for years and have no luck but that doesnt mean you should feel bad about getting pg easily. If you are pg just be happy! Thats a wonderful thing and dont ever let anyone make you feel guilty! GL!

oh Libbs you're just a few days from me! I'll be 11 dpo tomorrow. I have two FRERs now and I am armed with 19 IC's.

I have signs and all but like I said, it just seems so unlikely. I don't even know if I can conceive since I never have before.... tho I think I might have had a miscarriage when I was 16.

Good luck Libby, I have my FD'x for you! <3

PMA dear.FX'd 4 u!!!!

Hey tb Dont feel doubtful think positive. I understand there are plenty of people who ttc for years and have no luck but that doesnt mean you should feel bad about getting pg easily. If you are pg just be happy! Thats a wonderful thing and dont ever let anyone make you feel guilty! GL!

I know but it also reminds me how hard it can be to conceive, and it just seems like winning the lotto if I were to be preg from this... we had sex the day I O'd and three days before, which is good timing, but still, the chances aren't that good.

It's summer and school is out (no summer classes) and I dont know what to do with myself now except to be broody!

thanks everyone for your encouragement!

Looking at Clearblue Fertility monitor website, it almost seems like one should be able to get pg within 1 or 2 cycles. Timing seems to be everything.

Obviously there may be something wrong with you in which case you need to fix that, but looking at pg people around me, you either get pg immediately, or not.

I know it says there's only 20% chance of conceiving even if you time it perfectly, but I'm not sure.

In my case, it was first time lucky, but after that one failed, zilch.
OK, so I haven't timed it perfectly since it is hard to determine ov when I'm so irregular.

I bought the monitor now, so hopefully, we'll get to time it right this cycle:happydance:

Looking at Clearblue Fertility monitor website, it almost seems like one should be able to get pg within 1 or 2 cycles. Timing seems to be everything.

Obviously there may be something wrong with you in which case you need to fix that, but looking at pg people around me, you either get pg immediately, or not.

I know it says there's only 20% chance of conceiving even if you time it perfectly, but I'm not sure.

In my case, it was first time lucky, but after that one failed, zilch.
OK, so I haven't timed it perfectly since it is hard to determine ov when I'm so irregular.

I bought the monitor now, so hopefully, we'll get to time it right this cycle:happydance:

tho my cycle has been erratic at times, for the most part I know I ovulate (I feel it each month) and my doc said there is no obvious reason I shouldn't be able to conceive.

I should also keep in mind that I have never been pregs before because I am careful, so duh. THanks Quaver!

Come on, PMA!

i baby danced 3 days before o and on the day of o to! i am so nervous that is has not been enough... they say it lasts 5 days but i really cant see that happening, everyone says your charts looks good though so you will be fine hun!! i wish i had some internet cheapie tests. i am going to go buy some i am over the waiting to test thing haha

my doc said there is no obvious reason I shouldn't be able to conceive.
Then you should be fine! Trust the doc, they know best:thumbup:
Keep up the PMA! You need blood flow to your uterus for the bean to stick:baby:

yeah and I am taking a really good women's vitamin supplemented by B6 and Folic Acid.... and vit C, green tea and calcium. Am I covered??? :haha:

thats hapes hun! i only take folic acid, im hoping the pre seed made the spermies live longer for me....

i guess well find out in a few days... i think if i dont get it this month i am going to stop trying untill december after my holiday to australia

thats hapes hun! i only take folic acid, im hoping the pre seed made the spermies live longer for me....

i guess well find out in a few days... i think if i dont get it this month i am going to stop trying untill december after my holiday to australia

22 hour flight from the US to Aus. Lucky you are just across the way! :D

yeah and I am taking a really good women's vitamin supplemented by B6 and Folic Acid.... and vit C, green tea and calcium. Am I covered??? :haha:
You are covered, but you need to de-stress, it'll cut off the blood supply to your important bits (like that's easy:haha:).

really wow thats a long long flight, i moan about having to be on a plane of 3 hours haha... its still 5 months untill we go i am so impaitent!! would love to be pregnant while im over there and get to show off my bump

You are covered, but you need to de-stress, it'll cut off the blood supply to your important bits (like that's easy:haha:).

*breathe in, breath out, repeat*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"