So very faint but there is something there, could be the start of something?

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
image.jpg

Hi ladies, did this morning with fmu, I know it's super faint but when I stand slightly away from it I can see there are two lines. I know these cheap internet tests are renowned for their evaps so I'm not pinning my hopes on it. With my last pregnancy I got something that resembled this then a couple of days later I did a clear blue digi which came back pregnant 2-3 weeks. I thought would post picture as I know I always love seeing pictures of tests and especially when it turns out they were bfps :) x

image.jpg

And here's another I just took and this line came up in about a minute, again it's hard to see on photos but I can see it better in real life! X

I see it- think it's the start of a bfp!

Thank you for replies ladies, it's mad how the test i took this afternoon has more colour when it was with 6/7th urine of the day! AF is due either today or tomorrow will get a digital and frer Friday I think :) xx

Just means more hcg is building up with time. Good luck!

If it were an evap, it would be highly unlikely to come up on two tests so I say BFP! Congrats!

I'm slightly nervous it's so silly I know as I have been pregnant before and have two children. I might get a frer tomorrow they do tend to be that bit darker than the ic's don't they? Xx

That looks like a BFP to me :D congrats!!

I used similar tests when I had my BFP with my daughter and with those they get progressively darker throughout the evening/into the night even on very little hold. I think they're so sensitive that a few hours can make a difference. Also cheapies have irregular amounts of dye in them so some may appear stronger than others even with the same pee.

Happy and healthy nine months!

That looks like my bfp weeks ago! Congrats girl :)

Oh my god I'm dying to get a frer now! Can't wait to do it just so I know 100%!!! Xx

Am going this morning once dropped the kids at school!!! Eeekkkk!!!! Will keep you posted xx

image.jpg

Ladies I did a frer an hour ago and look!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!

Thank you! Feel so overwhelmed this has all happened so fast!! But I'm over the moon . My OH is working away offshore at the moment so I can't tell him til tonight if he calls! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->