"So when are you two going to have babies then??"

You are definately not alone, as you can tell by all these posts.

I just don't understand why people feel its acceptable to say it!! Sometimes my close friends ask have you thought about when you will etc which is kinda ok, as to be fair although they know it won't be that long, its not like they would know we were TTC.

But when family or distant people ask why we havent yet or tell us to get on with it, it really hacks me off!!!

We are currently going for the just moved, new job etc etc approach and i have actually told some people we will be trying a year from now, as the firmness seems to shut them up!!

I also like telling people the more you ask, the less likely i am to try!!!

My parents and my sister know we are TTC as i tell them everything. Its nice to have my Mum to share it with, as she's been through it. My OH wants a baby but doesnt really get TTC.

Both our families and friends all had immaculate conceptions - 80% 1 month, a few in two months tops. So they all assume that it would be as easy for us, if i'm honest i was hoping so too!!!

xx

P.s loving the sad voice idea - if i get further and its not happening i might use that to some of the more annoying distant relatives!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->