So when did your AF come after MC?

kafs78

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I have decided to leave the Miscarriage & Support forum, and concentrate on the TTC after Loss forum instead.....

So, i have been reading a recent thread about how long it took to get Preg after a MC, but what i want to know is when did your 1st AF come after your loss?

For me, i had my ERPC on 23 April, which is now 26 days ago... so my 1st AF should be soon... but i have been TTC, so if they never came it would be a small miracle! :happydance:

The waiting is horrendous eh????????

The waiting is awful :growlmad:, especially when like myself you were trying straight away, so every day that goes past you think...could i be pregnant again??

My first AF came exactly 5 weeks after D&C, was an awful wait and it felt like forever, but im glad its back so i can TTC properly now :) x

Hey, I had an erpc done on the 31st March and I got my first period on the 1st May. I found my first period after lossing my little one very hard both physically and emotional but I am glad I didn't have to wait to long I felt like my body was getting back to some kind of normality. My husband and I decided to start trying after first period so we are back to ttc which is a bit scary!!

Hi there,

Sorry for your loss. I know what agonizing time this is. Moving to this forum was very theraputic for me too. It gave me something positive to focus on.

I had a D&C on March 24th. I bled for 4 weeks, then ovulated 5 weeks after my D&C. I got my first AF May 11, nearly 7 weeks after the procedure. I kept temping throughout, that's how I knew that I ovulated. So yes, there is definately a chance you can get pregnant staight away....I wasn't really trying though.

8 weeks post MC for me, and still no AF. I think there is another thread with this same question and several answers from a week or so ago, you could look. You might be able to find a nice variety of responses there. I seem to be on the later end of the ladies' replies, if that's any help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->