So who is done their shopping now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all done!! which is strange cos usually I am a 'running around the shops xmas eve' kinda girl! x

ive done none shopping as my OH has said "its 2 early for christmas shoping its not even decemember yet!" but i dont care im goina go chirstmas shoping soon haha

The kids are done and so is OH, Just spoke to my sis and we have agreed not to buy fot the adults and just do kids so her older 2 want slippers and dressing gown and she needs winter clothes for her youngest, My dad is sorted and i no what his OH wants.

My brother is a pain in the neck and have no idea i think he wants to spend in the sales,

Go to buy for my friends little girl sorted he eldest and of course my bnb secret santa isn't done yet!!

I'm feeling pretty positive!! I also have my advent calenders sorted !!

If i see any cheap bits for OH or kids will probably get because at the moment he only has 2dvds!!

So 7 presents left to buy!! Yea so happy , hope you all get your shopping done soon x

Most of ours is done. We have everything for Bethanie, we just need to get her some books and some DVD's.. maybe some small bits - more like stocking fillers.. we will see. We've spent way over a hundred, but tried not to go (too) mad as we know family will be spoiling her! We have a couple of bits for everyone else.
We are going shopping when Sonny gets paid (tomorrow, so probably will go Saturday) and hopefully this will be our last major trip, then get a few odd bits throughout the month!

In your defense, you have more to buy more most likely - 3 kids, wow! 1 is hard enough.

ive done 80% of my shopping and its all wrapped lol! its all in a corner in my bedroom i get sooo excited when i look at it lol im quite proud of myself normally leave it till xmas eve and go shopping with my dad lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back