So worried about scan

Cocoa

Reaction score
Hi, I'm back again after 2 years! Just need to let my worries out - We had been trying for our 2nd for about 8 months and I got my bfp at end of June. However I just haven't felt pregnant and I can't really enjoy my pregnancy. My first pregnancy I was so ill during the first trim there was no mistake I was pregnant. The only thing that stands out this time is my constant hunger - but that has tapered off too. I'm so so worried about having a missed mc, I'm sort of dreading the 12 week scan this Thursday. My husband just gave me the news that his friends sister went for her 12 week scan to find baby had died at 6 weeks, no symptoms. I'm sick with worry that the same is going to happen. We haven't even told any family this time round - no one else knows except my husband and I. First time round we told everyone as soon as we got bfp!

Any suggestions on how to get thought the worry to Thursday? How will I cope if it's bad news!? I don't want to have to wait again for 8 months trying :( my first took a year! I'm not getting any younger!

Thanks for reading x

Awww Hun i just want to reassure u that no symptoms isn't a bad thing, with my daughter i had zero symptoms, no fatigue no sickness, no bloating, nothing. I was convinced at my 12 week scan they were going to tell me no baby but there she was bouncing away on the screen, by 20 week scan i still weren't showing, no big achey boobs, nothing still! That mornin her dad actually wrapped his arm round my stomach and said is there actually a baby in there, salt the scan was a perfectly healthy good size baby :)

IM also not a big lady size 8 back then, god knows where she was hiding for the first 6 months (i was huge by the end!)

So honestly Hun try not to worry, ive also heard where ppl get full on pregnancy symptoms and still have missed miscarriage, good luck for Thurs Hun xxx

Hmmm lemme think of some symptoms you may have missed. Sickness or just sicky feeling, needing to pee, able to smell more, constipation, gas, losing more hair when brushing, hair on legs looking like a gorrilla after 2-3days, tiredness, boobs a little tender.

Honestly though i had none of that with this pregnancy until 13weeks. We had an mc in may and fell preg in June. Did you say you got your bfp in June??? Wouldn't that make you 2nd tri or am i effing this up in my head here?? I got bfp 7th July and I'm 16+5

Im the same Ive had two miscarriages and this is my third pregnancy, also got my 12 week scan on thursday and should be 12w 6d - 13w 3w and im frankly scared shitless, Im so worried about going there and being told baby has no hb and somethings gone wrong, trying so hard to stay positive.

Aw Sara you'll be fine chicka remember to let me know how it goes Hun. I was terrified for mine if you remember but little one was kicking merrily at 13weeks with a lovely hb. (mc 10th may)

Thanks so much for replies, yeah I have been peeing a lot more and unable to hold it in as I could before! I do feel a bit more positive now, it's so much worry and it never stops! I'm 12 weeks this week. I'll let you all know how it goes, good to know others hardly had no symptoms and are having a healthy pregnancy :)

Hi! Just been for my scan and there's a little bouncing baby in there! I'm so pleased! Obviously the worry doesn't stop there, but it was just great to see him/her wriggling around. Baby measured 13 weeks so I'm off to second tri! Thanks again for your support :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->