So worried! All symptoms stopped, levels dropping?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
I'm 5 weeks and 5 days today and I literally woke up and felt 'normal' again!
No bloating, no appetite, boobs have deflated, no nausea, no tiredness, nothing to make me feel pregnant. I know this feeling too well as I have had 2 m/c around 6 weeks and I'm scared it's happening again!
My digi read 2-3 weeks today too.
What am I to do?

Have you had any cramping or bleeding? You could request a blood test to check levels but this early on I don't think there is much you can do except wait. Symptoms can come and go so fingers crossed everything will be ok.

In the UK they only do bloods if you are bleeding! I hate this wait, we really want this baby!

All my symptoms went between 5-6 weeks and I worried too! Had sudden burst of energy and felt really good...then half way through week 6 the morning sickness kicked in. I think week 5 is like this and then it comes back again. Try not to worry but I know it's hard not to!

Thanks yes I feel honestly fine. It's my boobs that concern me as they were really full now they have deflated down again.

Lizzy- happened to me, one night my boobs stopped being sore and felt smaller. It was my first post on here and i was scared i was miscarrying. But the symptoms came back a few days later. Symptoms do come and go alot and if you are not bleeding or cramping badly, i;m sure it is ok.

Symptoms do come and go... I am hoping for the best for you... once in the begining of this pregnancy I was so concerned I told them that I did bleed though I hadn't just for confirmation that everything was alright.. I can't tell you the relief that brought me.. im not one to lie but I felt like sometimes you have to do what you have to do to be taken seriously.

Well to update, last night before I went to bed I suffered the worst bout of nausea ever! Never felt so rough in my life, so I think morning sickness has statted!

I bet you have never been so relieved to be sick. We all moan about morning sickness but is definitely a reassurance. I'm sure that means everything is ok.

haha see told you :)

Take care and look after yourself :) x

Thanks, haven't actually been sick but the urge was there *

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back