So worried Ramzi theory is right and I will have a 3rd girl...

Barnesmaries

Mum of 2
Reaction score
It sounds so silly but I have predicted a girl by this theory and have looked into it and seen that it has been right for SO many people.
I was really hoping for a boy as this would be my last.... :(

I'm trying to avoid these till my 20 week scan. People may claim its that accurate but there is no way of knowing or you could just be that 2% that exempts from the norm. I have 2 girls and this is my last, we really want a baby boy but it will probably be a girl which is why we are finding out with this one. I find keeping busy helps.

I keep torturing myself by posting on the gender predication forum. I'm not sure if I'm going to find out at my 20 week scan as I don't want to be disappointed. It's so horrible to be feeling like this :(

Oh don't worry Hun I sent my scan pic to gender experts in ramzi theory and I have 2 girls. It was predicted boy. Well we are having our third girl and thrilled about it! But all this to say they were wrong xx

Ramzi was also wrong for me, I was predicted a girl from my early scan and he's a boy xx

Ramzi said mine was a girl...it's a boy. So I don't take much stock in it.

Also the nub looked really girly but it's a boy :)

I tortured myself for a day obsessing over nub and skull theory. I've now decided to use the energy sorting out clutter and clothes in my house.

Totally know where you are coming from. Ramzi theory predicted a girl for me too, I had a gender scan done on Saturday and they said girl but they ain't 100% so have to go back this Saturday. I'm pretty sure it's a girl though, I've said it all along. I was praying for a boy too since this will be our last. Struggling with the idea of not having my little boy :( fingers crossed you get your boy xx

We find out April 11. It seems long but I know with 2 under 4s that will fly by.

I hope you get your boy! Ramzi theory was wrong for my last, I didn't bother to check with this baby but find out gender tomorrow.

Just wanted to mention here that for ramzi , you can go by the sonogram picture . You have to determine while the sonogram is being done what side of your body the placenta is actually on. I think that's why so many people it's wrong for .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->