So wrong!!!

Belle

Mom of 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
:hi: guys, hope ur all well!

Mornings for me are so wrong!!!
Bethany has been sleeping through the night for a good while now but she must be the laziest baby!!
In the week i like to be up for half 6 so i can get ready myself, do breakfasts and give beth her bottle and get Joshua to school for 9am! well you'd think that my 12 week old would be my alarm clock.... :nope: I have to set my alarm clock, get up do what needs doing get her bottle ready and then prod her to wake her up round 7ish, she then squirms around on her mat for a bit with her eyes shut then 'bing' there open and huge smiles!! Then James and Joshua start getting up!! I feel this is so wrong!! Beth should be waking me up! :dohh:
xx

hey hunni,

LUCKY YOU!!!!! does bethany wanna come stay lol. i have an alarm clock at 2am, 5am then 7am!!! XXXX

yeah i wanna swop to she sounds a perfect angel x x

:rofl:
I shouldn't conplain should i!!! xx

Lucky you!!!! My alarm clock is 3am and 6am! x

You are so lucky... I hate you!!!!!!!!

hehe... just kidding.

hun my ali is the same!!!!

last night we both went to bed at about 10pm (bit later than usual for him) and this morning we both woke up at 9.30am :blush: subsequently we were late for getting him weighed at the clinic (like you i trusted i would be woken up!!!)
he is such a good wee sleeper considering the first 7 weeks he hardly slept. i love it - so may it last!!!

:hug:

:hi: guys, hope ur all well!

Mornings for me are so wrong!!!
Bethany has been sleeping through the night for a good while now but she must be the laziest baby!!
In the week i like to be up for half 6 so i can get ready myself, do breakfasts and give beth her bottle and get Joshua to school for 9am! well you'd think that my 12 week old would be my alarm clock.... :nope: I have to set my alarm clock, get up do what needs doing get her bottle ready and then prod her to wake her up round 7ish, she then squirms around on her mat for a bit with her eyes shut then 'bing' there open and huge smiles!! Then James and Joshua start getting up!! I feel this is so wrong!! Beth should be waking me up! :dohh:
xx

im the same hun jack is lazy to i also have to set the alarm he has his last bottle between 10-11 pm & sleeps till 7.30am-8.30am . violet xx

My alarm clock only seems to work on the days I don't need it to, but when I do have to be up early it doesn't work... sigh....

Oh and mine goes off anytime between 5 and 7am.

My 14 yr old is up and off to school before Hebe wakes!!!! OH says he's glad coz if she's ever awake before he leaves he just wantsd to ring in sick and stay home with her...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->