soapnuts

cissyhope

Pregnant with no 2
Reaction score
Hi can any one tell me how much soapnuts to wash cloth nappies? iv only got two nappies at the moment which im trying out x

I think you generally use 6-8 half shells per washing load, don't you? So if it's a full load use that but if you're only washing two nappies I'd just put a couple in.

I think you generally use 6-8 half shells per washing load, don't you? So if it's a full load use that but if you're only washing two nappies I'd just put a couple in.

Ahh thanks Rachel :thumbup: good timing,my rinse cycle has just finished! :haha: x

this is the first time of using them so dont know how good they are and i actually clicked on a link someone else on here brought up but think i got them from In a Soapnut shell. Just google that :flower: x

www.naturalcollection.co.uk/.com

I just do one big shop there, when I need it. I didn't get on with soapnuts - I just couldn't get anything clean. At the minute I'm using Ecover Washing Liquid (or equivalent) and those green balls that go in the machine. (You can get those on the above site too.)

https://www.soapnuts.co.uk/buy_soapnut-shells.html#shells

£11 for 1kg and just 99p postage! I'd also suggest some bicarb to help lift some of the nasty stains lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->