Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

danapeter36

Reaction score
Sending you love because I know how you feel!!!

It's so frustrating when people less preggers are popping and you keep thinking whhhhhhhhy do I have to be pregnant nearly a month longer than you lol. I am past my due date!!! I am way over the 280 days since beginning of last LMP or whatever it is lol. Way way over lol.

Got my sweep tomorrow but I've lost hope lol.:hug:

:dust: I keep giving u this dust lets hope it works :dust:

Aww :hugs: Hun!! I will be joining you very very soon (like the day after tomorrow!) as I know that I'm not going anytime soon either! As I said we are just way too comfy! It really is depressing the April Mums thread will have virtually died in the next few days and we are still stck in 3rd Tri :hissy: I cant actually believe now that I am ever going to get a baby at the end of it and I still think labour is a myth! Good luck for tomorrow hopefully your more "favourable" than me you waited long enough babe xxx

:dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

For you overdue mummies xox
May it happen soon xox

Hope your sweep works Dana hun xx

Awwww Dana.....sending loads of labour dust your way and everybody else's whos' overdue.

:hug::hug:
xxxx

Me overdue, but i havent lost hope as i have a date for my induction and i know whatever happens i will be a mummy by then .... its the only thing keeping me going really xxx
heres some dust for you all x :dust::dust:

Must admit since I was told that i'm unlikely to go into labour any time soon ive given up! am feeling really chilled today and not soo obsessed with symptom watching! 16 days will be worse case senario and if ive waited this long....
He's sure in for a fat munch at the end of it :lol: xxx

I love your positive attitude sarah hun, to be honest we should make most of it as hard as it may be, spend time with our OH's and just enjoy it, it may be a long time before we get any peace :rofl::rofl:

It's a rant, sorry, need too!! :hissy::hissy:

I am 40 weeks today with no sign of going to into labour, I think that makes me overdue!! Feeling really crabby, uncorfortable, irritable, teary, tired and generally pee'd off now. I've had enough and the thought of going another 2 weeks and being induced is a reality I don't want to face and having too. I also found out today a friend who is due next tuesday had a her baby monday. I want mine now:hissy:

Feel a bit better now

Ello overdue mummy's!
Am 4 days over today, got my second sweep tomorro and if that dont work an induction on 29th.
Was so hopefully she might get moving after the 1st sweep on monday but after having cramps and aches, still nothing!
Labour dust to everyone xxxx

Hey there ladies.... so how many April mummies are overdue now?????? There must be a few of us!!! Apparently (as per my docotor) there are sooooooooooooo many April mum's that are overdue in my hospital alone.... so it definately must be the month for overdueness (if that is a word lol) hehehe

ummmmm is anyone not feeling bubby anywhere near as much as they used to or?????

Hey Mandy,

I am the same as you bubs is very quiet in there, perhaps there trying to burrow out :happydance::happydance: well i dont think my sweep has worked :cry: round 2 on friday then induction time on Monday !!! x

how ru mandy ? and everyone who is overdue?

9 days overdue today :cry: so heavy and tired. Had a sweep yesterday but nothing has happened. Got my appt to be induced on Monday can't see baby moving before then! Dunno why, but really expected baby to be early not two weeks late!!

:hug:

Pixie dust to all of us!
I have 4 days to go until EDD but I have a strong strong feeling I will be overdue again :(
This LO is going to need to be evicted,all my labour signs I was having have stopped!
Nothing is happening apart from me wanting to sleep 24/7

I am SO SO huge now and so tired x

I have a theory,

They are all Aries and Taurus in the Chinee year of the cow

Makes the UBER stubborn and Lazy!!!

:dust: for everyone

9 days overdue today :cry: so heavy and tired. Had a sweep yesterday but nothing has happened. Got my appt to be induced on Monday can't see baby moving before then! Dunno why, but really expected baby to be early not two weeks late!!

:hug:

Awww hun you are near the same as me, i was due on 14th April, did you get any signs from your sweep? Hahaha looks like we both go in for inducement on Monday, i keep thinking positive and know that by Tues I 'should' have baby in my arms, gutted now cause babe will be a taurus and i really wanted them to be an aries like me :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->