Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

I'm scared too, I had some pretty intense contractions earlier on and it all come flooding back, I went into panic mode and i'm sure thats why they stopped! You had anymore symptoms yet? are your contractrions really painful? You had a show or anything? I'm still on constant tissue watch! 3 days till I find out how long I got left! xx

Yeh been timing them started off like 20mins apart from this afternoon and now getting closer to 5mins apart, been trying to sit it out will ring labour ward soon x

I started having a show yesterday on and off then this morning i had blood .... then contractions, contractions are in my back but moving around to my front but i am excited haa :happydance:

I bet you are! sounds like classic labour contractions to me! I'm getting some but there all over the place, this has been the worst pregnancy for BH and false labour ever! sure I will only realise its real when I'm ready to push lol! xxx

Ok in about 2 hours ill be overdue so im joining you ladies. CMON BABIES!

well looks like Ive made day 3 of being Overdue :cry: how painful is it? I swear every day that goes by I'm loosing faith that I will ever go into labour! Midwife said ive got 3rd baby syndrome and that they are always awkward - "yeah, cheers for that love!" Ive got a horrible feeling this baby is not going to come on his own, not sure why its just a feeling, I really dont hope i end up making it all the way to May! Anyone else left? I feel like the only April Mummy left but I'm sure theres a few of you lurking come help me stay sane! xxx

hi ladies i'm coming to join you! still no baby:cry::cry:

I feel like the only April Mummy left but I'm sure theres a few of you lurking come help me stay sane! xxx

I'm 9 days overdue now! really hoping I don't go into May either :hissy: and my bump won't stop growing, I hope she's not going to be a massive baby!!

Still overdue 40 + 5, you are not alone!! No sign, nothing, nada, zilch. Had a little cry at 3am when it was a loo trip that woke me, not contractions.:cry:

Yay! i'm not on my own!! well ive been car-booting this morning, I walked round all the rough fields and mud tracks for about 3 hours, beautiful weather in the mids today and guess what - nothing!! odd thing is I am the size of a house but i just feel 'normal' no back-ache or tiredness nothing!! think my body has given up and decided to just deal with the extra weight and stuff - my new motto is 'I'm soo over it!' if I tell myself that enough times.....
How are all you other ladies coping with your overdueness? anyone got a ray of hope that something might happen soon? I even phoned the hospital to try and get a sweep today and they said i gotta wait till tues to see the midwife, I even threatened to do it myself and they still refused :lol: not that i would i'm too squeemish! xxx

I am due today but LO is showing zero signs of wanting out!
I have had no more contractions or clearouts or anything!
The hospital will let me go until a week on wednesday if nothing happens *cry*
I have been in bed for up to 18 hours a day because I am so so tired now.

:hugs: i'm lucky if i get 8 hours sleep! i get really itchy feet to get up and do stuff, sure my body has forgot that it is actually pregnant!! cant wait to find out my induction date, not that i want one i just hope it shocks my body into doing something! I even walked straight passed the Pineapples at the market today ive realised nothing works anymore!! now the due date had passed theres this big nothingness of just waiting and waiting.... xxxx

Hellooooo I'm overdue too! Was due on 23rd April so this is my 3rd day over. I'm in a similar situation to Sarah, been having strong BHs and/or contractions for the last 10 days or so - actually thought it was going to happen around midnight last night but nooooo they disappear during the day! I've never wanted pain so much before!!!

I'm booked in for a sweep next Thursday and if that doesn't work, I'll be induced the following Thursday so at least I where I stand. I just expected it to happen when I wanted it to haha!

Sending labour dust to you all xx

I feel like the only April Mummy left but I'm sure theres a few of you lurking come help me stay sane! xxx

I'm 9 days overdue now! really hoping I don't go into May either :hissy: and my bump won't stop growing, I hope she's not going to be a massive baby!!

How on earth you coping with 9 days hun? how much longer they going to let you go? and heres me moaning huh :lol: xxx

:hi: Spoo! nice to see you back again! I know what you mean about the pain, i really want pain :hissy: first thing my DH says to me every morning is "no bambino today then?" and i'm like 'no dear' come on April Babies :dust: :dust: :dust:

Come on babies .......

Sweep worked for me girls whoevers getting one. I think mine was day before :D

I have the sweep next week if nothing happens,hoping he decides to want out before it though.

9 days over,(((hugs)))x_manxie_x xxx
They can't let you go much further can they?
I would be tearing my hair out!

Hey hey :hugs:

My mother in law has been staying with me all week and is coming back again tonight for a couple of days so I haven't been online much at all. I haven't had a show or anything but am beginning to get a bit frustrated already and have been in a foul mood all morning (poor Harry and DH).

Theres only so much more curry, pineapple, nipple stimulation, sex, long walks, bouncing and squatting I can take!

:hissy:

Hey hey :hugs:

My mother in law has been staying with me all week and is coming back again tonight for a couple of days so I haven't been online much at all. I haven't had a show or anything but am beginning to get a bit frustrated already and have been in a foul mood all morning (poor Harry and DH).

Theres only so much more curry, pineapple, nipple stimulation, sex, long walks, bouncing and squatting I can take!

:hissy:

Yep I so agree sweets. I am fed up and I am one day over due. C'MON babies. I keep thinking monday or tuesday labor or birth will start for me. Ahhhhh there is quite a few of us late poppers here. Poor us. I hope I don't make it to may 4th for the gel and 5th for my induction. He was estimated 6.14 at 38 weeks I wonder what he will be with being 9-10 days pver due.

I have a sweep on Tuesday. Thing is, I don't even know how my cervix is, effaced, thinning as I have not had one internal. My main fear about the sweep is not the sweep itself but the midwife saying my cervix is not even ready!!! I am seeing my natural birth at the nice, calm, relaxing birthcentre ebb away and being replaced with an induction at the horrible, noisy, busy hospital. In the grand scheme of things having Ellis here healthy is the main thing but I hate this horrible feeling I have right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->