Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

I have a theory,

They are all Aries and Taurus in the Chinee year of the cow

Makes the UBER stubborn and Lazy!!!

:dust: for everyone

They are stubborn arent they, also sometimes i accidently lean on my bump and baby boots my arm out, i dont think baby likes me :rofl::rofl:

Awwwwwwwwww .....i am so bored now i have been off since like 36weeks I am going to start painting the apartment soon i am that bored lol

whats the news with you hun? arent you being induced shortly ? x

Yep, going in at 3pm today!

Jut want to get to the active labour part already!!!
As we all do i supose!

Hey there.......
Sorry about the delayed response Mel....... I am ok.... getting terrified about this induction on Friday..... i am so nervous and worried about it all....... :(

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

that is for all of your lovely ladies whose LO's don't want to come out yet

:hug:

Good luck nibblenic and everyone else :hugs:

Been for a very long walk today in the sun, feeling it now in that I can't walk full stop!!!! Feeling more positive than last night lol!!!!

I am not allowed to be "swept" until 41 wks, I have had the offer of a sweep from a friend who knows a midwife, very tempted lol!!!

ello all,
Am seriously miserable today, went to MW to have second sweep today and she said bubs is still only 1/5 engaged and that my cervix is too high up :( She's now worried that my pelvis might not be big enough for baby. Am so upset as I said right at the beginning to her and my consultant that I have a family history of short women and c-sections and its only today that she's said "yeah that might be an issue then" ARGH!
Feel extremely deflated now and thinking that is I do go into labour before induction day next week I might end up having a bloody c-section anyway, and if they'd taken me seriously from the beginning I could have already had baby by now.
Only good thing is she's telling me baby isn't as big as my consultant has been telling me, which is a plus!
Labour dust for all xxx

ello all,
Am seriously miserable today, went to MW to have second sweep today and she said bubs is still only 1/5 engaged and that my cervix is too high up :( She's now worried that my pelvis might not be big enough for baby. Am so upset as I said right at the beginning to her and my consultant that I have a family history of short women and c-sections and its only today that she's said "yeah that might be an issue then" ARGH!
Feel extremely deflated now and thinking that is I do go into labour before induction day next week I might end up having a bloody c-section anyway, and if they'd taken me seriously from the beginning I could have already had baby by now.
Only good thing is she's telling me baby isn't as big as my consultant has been telling me, which is a plus!
Labour dust for all xxx

Awww you poor sweetie :hugs: i know how you feel, i have just found out one of my friends is being induced fri even though she was due same day as me, so my OH is now trying to get me induced at the weekend, mainly because he starts new job on monday and is worried he cant get time off xx

Shame about your pelvis huni, you must be feeling pretty down, if they had told you this before then they prob would of booked a c-section on your due date ... NHS = shocking !!

Shame about your pelvis huni, you must be feeling pretty down, if they had told you this before then they prob would of booked a c-section on your due date ... NHS = shocking !!

Thanks hun, yeah thats exactly it! I tried to sort out early on whether I might need one or not and no one listened to me! Just a bloody joke.

Just get to sit around waiting to see what'll happen now :(

How did your sweep go? (if my memory serves me!) I take it no movement either?

Awwww Puffin that sucks.... hopefully your MW will get her shit sorted asap and sort out your induction date... Does this mean that you have to have a c-section or can you still try natural labour???
What would you prefer?
I am kinda hoping to have a c-section but i am not sure on what i want at the moment...

Awwww Puffin that sucks.... hopefully your MW will get her shit sorted asap and sort out your induction date... Does this mean that you have to have a c-section or can you still try natural labour???
What would you prefer?

I dont know, we've got an induction date of wednesday, and MW seemed to
think that if nothing happens before they will still want to induce me and
then wait and see whether I can do it naturally or not.
I think i'm going to speak to my consultant if/when we get to induction day
and demand that she take me seriously and properly assess whether my
pelvis is big enough. And if not i'm gunning for a c-section asap! LOL!

Now 3 days over and the mega hot Madra last night has not even produced a niggle, only heartburn lol!! Now going to endure a car jorney to Waltham Abbey (3-4 hour round trip!!) Will get the OH to go over any potholes instead of round them. :hug: to everyone who is overdue:hugs:

Im not overdue but bloody feel like i should be :rofl: how you girls cope i don't know!

Hope everyones ok x

Someone bumped up the thread I just started a new one :dohh: I'm overdue, I was due yday we all need to keep each other sane! xx

How is everyone doing keeping positive I hope ?? xx :hugs:

Puffin my sweep went ok the other day didnt hurt was sposed to have another today but as i lost plug and have had quite alot of niggles since yest we arent having it, i will be going in for induction on Monday though so if nothing happens over weekend its not end of world !! xx

xx

I will be overdue as of tomorrow but it doesnt really bother me that much as I know either way in 2 weeks I will have no choice but to give birth anyway.

Puffin my sweep went ok the other day didnt hurt was sposed to have another today but as i lost plug and have had quite alot of niggles since yest we arent having it, i will be going in for induction on Monday though so if nothing happens over weekend its not end of world !! xx

xx

Glad it went ok and didn't hurt! Fingers crossed your niggles turn into full blown labour, but if not monday isn't long to wait! :)

My consultant said yesterday "see you next week for the sweep" laughing!
I will/would be 7 days over then,so if she hasn't much faith where does that leave me?
Aarrgh!!!

Hello ladies. i am hoping that me being overdue is coming to an end been timing contractions all afternoon and just waiting for them to get down to 5mins .... then will ring labour ward again, wish me me luck i'm going to need it :hissy: so scared xxx

Aww Good Luck Hun! Ive been getting allsorts of weird pains today so hopefully I wont be that far behind you! I'l keep a look out for your updates, will give me a bit of hope if mine doesnt materialise! I think you waited long enough babe :hugs: xxx

Aww Good Luck Hun! Ive been getting allsorts of weird pains today so hopefully I wont be that far behind you! I'l keep a look out for your updates, will give me a bit of hope if mine doesnt materialise! I think you waited long enough babe :hugs: xxx

Thanks huni will try and keep everyone updated xx i am excited but scared ..... i know theres no going back now i am going to be a mummy hehehe xx my contractions are so funny they get close then apart then close ... cant make up there mind hehe x

Awww i wish you luck too huni i really hope your right behind lots of luck huns xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->