Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

just sat on my ball for 2 hours of car crash telly (Jeremy Kyle)

Been on Mat leave to long now, had already seen the second one!!! No more niggles or cramps, gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr Getting excited about tomorrow???

Evening Ladies, Am home with baby Oscar, its all a bit surreal to be honest its all happened sooo fast! hopefully his arrival has kept the faith alive that you really can go naturally just like that! Am soo Happy its over and will be even happier when I see you all have had your babies too! i'l keep an eye out for your little bundles and good luck, thanks for all your support through the dreadful period that is known as Overdueness! :dust: :dust: :dust: to you all xxxx

Lovely name Sarah and I have to admit, I am a tad jealous it was so quick for you lol!!!!! I am still "worse case scenerio" but it will all be over by Tuesday if all goes to plan. Can't wait to see some piccies of Oscar x x

Aww :hugs: it will be your turn soon! only a few days max! I went in with worse case scenario in my head and was sooo pleasantly suprised, cant believe its all over already, it will be sooo worth it when you hold your little bundle in your arms!! am gonna post some piccys soon and try and do my birth story while its still fresh, some more :dust: for you ladies, Come on Babies! xxx

Cybermum has her's tomorrow and I am on Sunday, we are finally getting there!!!!!

Been on Mat leave to long now, had already seen the second one!!! No more niggles or cramps, gggrrrrrrrrrrrrr Getting excited about tomorrow???

We will have our babies by bank holiday hun :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Right girls,I am off to bed for much needed sleep :)
My 13 year old will be updating when LO arrives if I don't get chance.
I should see you all Sunday! xxxx

Ellismum: Loads of luck and special labour dust hun!!! xxxxx

Good luck Cybermum.........im soooo jealous im still here waiting....cramping but not contracting....what is wrong with me lol I dont think my body knows what labour is!! x

Evening everyone :) congrats to everyone who has has their babies :happydance: soooo jealous as i'm still waiting.
Felt so fed up last night ended up crying at 2.30 this morning :cry: :cry: even thought of calling mw and asking if there was anything they could do as i felt so crap
:dust::dust::dust:

Kerry, I know the 2.30am tears all to well. When are you next seeing your midwife? Have you had a sweep or internal? It does pass and little one will be here soon, promise x

Ok woke up thismorning and lost the rest of my plug it seems. It was discusting!!!!!!!! OMG! I have never had this before. All my contractions are still more painful in my hoohoo area then my stomach. I must be still dilating a bit or something. Im going shopping today to progress myself more. Hope everyone is well!!!!!!! Hope the rest of us have our babies by the weekend.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x

PS Meant to say ages ago, your girls are so beautiful x

Ellismum, not due to see mw till wednesday when they are gonna go a sweep and give me a date for induction which i hope will only be a couple of days later as me and OH are just sooo fed up waiting for baby to arrive :cry:

I blame the Dr's for this Kerry, instead of giving you a due date they should tell you baby will be out by this date. I suggest the 42nd week which for me would have been May 4th. Much easier to cope with!!!:rofl: We all feel it but it does get easy, Looking back the last 2 weeks have not been too bad. Make plans to things or see people, take your mind off things.

I hope your sweep goes well and you get to have one unlike me!

ellismum - how come you didnt get to haved a sweep?? Am i right youre getting induced tomorrow? Was that your original induction date??.... sorry so many questions! :blush: ...i was given induction date at 42.1weeks at 12 week scan... theyre not budging from that date at the moment. Did you ask for induction to be moved??

erm, ps... ims till here!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->