Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Oooh good luck Sarah and Janis, hoping this is it for you xx

Yes good luck girls, hope this is it! I'm having pains but they are perfectly bearable so I don't hold out much hope for me :)

oh...my.....God......I think this is it for me girls. Finally fell asleep gone 1am as I couldn't stop scratching so had to have a bath in order to relax and moisturise my skin.

Have just woken up to REAL PAIN. I will start timing the contractions now in earnest, but this is how I remember it! Its the backache more than anything that makes it uncomfortable.

Only a matter of time now surely.....wish me luck girls!

Baby is here! Whoo hoo! I i should be sleeping but im way too excited! good luck spoo! am gonna try n do a thread now x x

Omg GRATA SARAH! :D Weee spoo I hope this is it! I stopped bleeding and am bleeding again now. When i wipe it's pink. I have an ultrasound in the morning and a sweep! I am hoping she tells me something if my body holds out till then. HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Thanks hun! Am using mobile net so hope my My messages are coming up ok, hope this is it for you too janis, god we r all poppin now! X x

hi ladies! still here am i the only one :( ?????? lol gunna be induced if he doesnt come by monday :D

Congrats Sarah!!!!
It happened so fast!!!!!!

Spoo:Loads of luck hun! xxx

Ellismum: how are you?

Janisdkh: hope this is it for you!!!

Pixie87: Lots and lots of labour dust for you hun! xxx

Princess Vix:Sending you big hugs hun and hope LO decides today is the day!
I have had awful cramping all night after the sweep,had me crying which isn't like me!
I also think I am leaking my waters because woke up damp in bed and trying to get to toilet its dribbling out and can't hold it in like you can when you need a pee IYKWIM?

Never had my waters break on their own before so not sure what to expect but its not gushing,just trickles.

Going to call MW xxx

Just had a show too,but no blood just lots of discharge.Gross!

:dohh:I am going to be the last April lady to pop Cybermum, was crampy and getting mildly painfull cramps every 15 mins last night and here I am this morning, tired but cramp free:hissy:

I am so pleased to hear Sarah had her little boy and I really hope this is it for Spoo:hugs:

I bloody ended up sleeping on the sofa last night until OH went to work at 4.30am, everytime I moved, feel asleep (got a snuffly nose so must of started snoring) I got whinged at!!! As he got up for a 13 hour shift left him too it. Just had a very apologetic phone call, forgets I am overdue ad need my sleep, if he does it tonight I have to make him sleep on the sofa :happydance:

:dohh:I am going to be the last April lady to pop Cybermum

:cry: No your not... i'm still here and theyll let me go longer than you :hissy:

Seeing midwife this afternoon... hoping she'll tell me something. Anything!!

Aw you won't Ellismum xxxx
I haven't had any more cramping since and wondering whats going on.
MW told me to monitor the leaking over next two hours,could be my hind waters.

Well I guess we'll be May mummies now xxx

Oh Cybermum, you might just go into labour naturally!! Fingers crossed x x x x

Im still here too ladies....still cramping but not progressing into anything else!

oh hun, I was really hoping to see you not here in a nice way!!

lol me too but no!! Ill be happy if baby is here by Sunday!!! I hope all you ladies have your babies this weekend, I know you are all being induced...best of luck!! Huge congrats to Sarah_George well chuffed for her...it was about time!! x

1 week overdue, my first sweep is today, one more next tuesday then I will be booked in to be induced. I had sex recently and have had loads of pains and contractions since. Maybe it worked a little.

Oh Cybermum, you might just go into labour naturally!! Fingers crossed x x x x
I am praying it happens before 8am tomorrow when they want me to come in :baby:

Been sat on big bouncing ball watching the news ,I must look mad :rofl:

Hey ladies......if there is anyone who is still waiting for their LO to arrive, feel free to pop over and join us May Mummies! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->