Soft Bump Anyone?

mumnbean

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone else feels like their bump is quite squishy most of the time. I have a few hours sometimes when bump gets firm, but otherwise it seems to have quite a lot of bounce to it :haha:

Not sure how much of the weight I've put on is baby, fluid or just fat! I'm at 13kgs now and counting, with still 2.5 months to go!!! :blush:

I really don't like all this extra weight.... have never been small, but it's definitely more difficult to move around, and even feel like my feet have swollen for the first time today. :dohh:

I got soft bump alot, depending on how she was lying. I still do, am 41 weeks! lol

My bump was hard until last week. I think she's moved to a head/bum down position (I can't tell which way) when she was transverse, now the underneath of my bump between my belly button and foof is super soft and saggy. Kinda what I imagine post baby belly skin to feel like. Its well weird!

I've got a really hard bump at the top - where she is wedged under my ribs. And a jelly belly bit at the bottom that wobbles! I will know if she turns round or engages as I think this will swap over!

my bump is hard from the belly button upwards and pretty soft underneath lol. Just the way bubbs is laying x

hmm mines soft all over, ive never had a hard bump unless Lo has his bum sticking out lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->