Soft Cup by Instead

Angel022605

5K fun
Reaction score
I just bought some disposable Soft Cups from my local CVS because I fear AF will rear her head anytime. Plus this is my first time using it. So I inserted it as directed and when I stuck my finger in there I can feel the rim and it ?feels like it didn't open?? I checked again and pushed on the rim and it felt like ?I got it in place I think? I don't know. Can any one help? I know we're all different. But I'll gladly take any help/advice I can please. I squatted over the toilet like I was inserting a tampon so if anyone has suggestions on how to insert it differently please let me know TIA One more thing, what's everyone's preference? Diva Cup?? Soft Cup??

I started using softcup 2 months ago. I like it a lot. I squat on the floor so my pelvis is as open as possible. I just follow the instructions in the box to insert it. Once inside, I push it up as much as possible. For me I can sort of feel when the lower rim has made it past my pelvic bone and to the cervix. Not sure if that's really accurate but basically I can feel when it is as high as it could go. Your cervix isn't like flat/parallel to the ground so I think we imagine that it's gonna go up and then become horizontal but it doesn't. It's at an angle. But it'll still work as it kind of suctions onto your cervix.

It took me a couple of uses to get used to. Even nowadays I empty it out way more than every 12 hours just because I don't want to feel like there's a pocket of blood collecting there. But I think it enables smoother flow. I use it during swimming too; I prefer it to tampons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->