Soft Spot?

JennyLynn512

Mom to four
Reaction score
I've noticed that every now and then I can see her soft spot pulsating? What does this mean? Should I be alarmed? She is hydrated, eats well, and appears fine. Anyone else noticed this?

Yes, Noah's moves also, I notice it sometimes when he is sucking, I dont think its anything to be worried about :)

It's a pulse in the fontanel. Babies cranium is full of blood vessels.

:hug:

I see Bella's moving all the time. It really freaks me out! When she sucks I can really see it move.

When the soft spot is pulsing and bulging it means the baby is well hydrated if the soft spot dips inwards it means the baby is unwell and dehydrated.
So all is well. :happydance:

I've never really noticed, I'll have to pay more attention. I check to make sure its not dipping down (dehydrated), but I think cause Erica has so much hair, I cant even notice hers really.

I've never really noticed, I'll have to pay more attention. I check to make sure its not dipping down (dehydrated), but I think cause Erica has so much hair, I cant even notice hers really.

Yes, Ryan's got a full had of hair too - I really have to have a good feel to find it.
As long as it isn't sunken in - baby is not dehydrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->