Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

Sweetpea - don't worry you haven't lost it! I so hope your MS lessens soon - you have had a really rough time there :(

So, when I first got the softcups I tested by myself in the bathroom and it went just fine. Well, I didn't factor in the preseed and having things be extremely slippery. lol. So, I went to put it in and it twisted sideways and I almost dropped it. It was funny, but I finally got it in right. Crossing my fingers for this month.

Wishing lots of :dust: to everyone.

I used the Instead cup during an at home insem. Worked first cycle!!Got my BFP in the afternoon of 12-03-10.

That is wonderful, Dollface! Congratulations! I have heard such great outcomes after using the softcup. I hope it works for me. :dust:

aww that's awesome, I have never heard of a at home insemination congrats hun!

Sweetpea how can we take over the front page hun ... you don't have to leave us :)
and wow the MS has been that bad, I hope you feel better sweetie!

I managed to use them every time this month using the EMSP so hopefully it works for us, we had a mc in July after 12 weeks and two rounds of Clomid, since we have done two more rounds of Clomid with no luck, I took this month off using softcups for the first time and of course preseed :)

I hope this is our month ladies!

My partner and I are using the Instead cups going on three cycles right now, doing at-home insemination with a donor. Our next testing date is Christmas Eve :) Fingers are crossed for the best Christmas present EVER!

6dpo sore (.)(.) this morning and soft cervix PLEASE let the softcups do their job :)

Smile, whoever wants to take over the thread would just need to start a new thread and I will copy the first post info in a PM to them :)

Can you remove my BFP for Oct please, had another MMC :(

Will be using softcups again when we are back to TTC in a month or so though, maybe it will be 4th time lucky for us. :thumbup:

Hello everyone! I am new to babyandbump.com and was led here in my search to find more women using softcups. I purchased my first package a few days ago and am just waiting to use them.

A little about me....
DH and I are both 30 and have been married for 5 years. Off all forms of birth control for 5 years. Actively TTC with clomid for 3 months about 2 years ago and it was just too stressful at that time. Back at it again now. AF just arrived this morning and I will be starting my second month of clomid. Going to try using the softcups to increase our chances. Hoping to join the many BFP's on this board soon!

Any advice or tips would be more than welcome!

I'm doing it tomorrow and only have soft cup, no lube and I'm a bit scared... what if he puts too much in the soft cup? I don't have a syringe....

I'm back at TTC and will be using soft cups and preseed this week. Baby dust to you all

I'll find out tomorrow or the next day if preseed/softcups worked for us. My heart says no, my mind says yes, and my body is about 50/0, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"