Softcups x

Mummy2Angel.

Mason & Max's Mummy
Reaction score
Ok so im going to order some softcups, and give them a try this month along with pre-conception vitamins. Where is the cheapest and best place to get them? Are they easy to use? Will it get stuck lol?

I got mine of ebay - £22 for 24

There don't seem to be any uk ones for sale at the mo ( you have to search under "instead softcups" otherwise you bring up a ton of bras

There are some from the US ebay:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/INSTEAD-12-H...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35aa03f62e

I have a few left I could post them up?

hx

Would you mind? lol , if you could that would be great, i want to give them a try and dont want to buy in bulk, id rather just a few to see how things go lol....im so scared ill end up in A&E telling a very embarssing story :haha:

Sorry if I'm being naive but what are softcups? x

I'm in the US, so they are easy for me to buy, not sure where you can find them.

They are easy to use but you should do a few practice runs. I hated them for AF as they leaked. But they don't leak after BD'ing for me. When you practice, don't do it during AF, it can be messy.

They have a good tutorial on the Instead Softcups website. https://www.softcup.com/video.html

The first few tries I had a hard time getting them out. But then I read that you could bear down (like giving birth or having a bowel movement) and grab it while you bear down. It popped right out for me. That is the easiest way for me to get them out. And no, they absolutely can't get lost and I think would be very hard to get stuck. Good luck! This is my second cycle using them. Hope they worked this time around!

Sorry if I'm being naive but what are softcups? x

JC, they are cups you insert inside your vagina to catch your menstrual flow. However, there has been some research that says they can aid in keeping the sperm inside you after you have sex. The cup keeps the sperm close to the cervix so they have a better chance of swimming up towards the egg. I actually love using them at any time during my cycle because there is no mess or unwanted drips after BD'ing!

Sure - no probs - pm me your address hx

If the worst comes to the worst you can always equip your oh with a miners head lamp and send him in after it - only kidding they are really easy to get out :)

hey hun softcups really freaked me out when i used them at first but they are pretty easy to get in thankfully and easy to get out but messy lol... i got mine from SME-fertility.com

https://www.sme-fertility.co.uk/instead-cups/instead-cups.html

i got them very quickly and was happy about the price. we are also using pre-seed, agnus castus, aspirin, cough med to thin CM... not sure this is much help but hope it helps even a little

mine was easy to get out though did hurt slightly afterwards.

Hi, I have been thinking about using softcups, but how long do you leave them in for afterwards? Overnight? Presumably lying with bottom raised still a good idea? Love the way that BD'ing is so glamorous when TTC :)

Thanks girls!

indeed hun, lol.... depending on when we have sex depends on how long i leave it in for if i have sex before going to bed then i leave it in all night after spending about 20mins on my back legs up lol... the first time i used soft cups though only had it in for about 2hours because felt a little uncomfortable at first,

I'm the same as Lynne. I keep them in overnight. If I BD in the day, I usually keep them in for 6-8 hours. I do lie down with legs up for 10-20 minutes right after BD'ing. The first time, I left it in only 2 hours as well!!

It is glamorous, isn't it?

I was the same too - bd in evening - legs in the air for a while and leave in overnight :)

Ok i need help :haha: they look so big :o i tried like pinching it in half and folding it and i just dont know what to do :haha: ive looked on the website and at a website demo on youtube but no clue :rofl: how do i get it in? x

Squeeze it in the middle and insert like you would a tampon - it opens up as far as it can inside you as it is flexible :)

The first month we used softcups I got pregnant! :thumbup: Unfortunately it resulted in a mmc at 9 weeks :cry:, but we are going to use them again this time. We also used pre-seed and now I've got zestica as it seems like a good plan to have sperm-friendly lubricant sitting in the softcup along with the swimmers! :blush: I find them really easy to put in - pinch the two sides together and insert like a tampon and then it pops open to fit inside. I leave them in overnight/6-8hrs and that seemed to work last time.

Hope that helps!

Good luck to everyone
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back