Softcups

I didn't use that brand, I used the mooncup which is made from medical grade silicone and reusable. I have a latex allergy so those wouldn't have worked for me.

Alibaba, the soft cups/instead cups and an alternative contraception used kind of like a cap as a barrier to sperm, but if you get the sperm in there and then put in the cup it keeps the little buggers in place long enough for them to do their job.

It means you don't have to lay in bed for half an hour after DTD :thumbup:

The mooncup is intended as an alternative to tampons during your period. It means you don't get that terrible sensation trying to take out a tampon when you didn't bleed enough. Plus you can safely wear it for 12 hours.

ETA: I was doing a lot of things different their cycle so I can't say for sure what worked, but yeah, I used the moon cup every time we DTD this cycle and got pregnant :shrug:

You really wouldn't want to use the soft cup or moon cup since it's bell shaped and sits pretty low in your vagina and won't hold the sperm up near the cervix. If you are going to use something, try the instead cup. It sits high up close near the cervix.

I tried the instead cup once but I doubt it was the day we conceived. I can't help you there. Sorry.

I do think using Preseed worked. The day we conceived I used less than half of the tube and bam here I am over in First Tri. If you can't produce enough EWCM try it!

I was trying for 10 month and nothing....month 11 I used my mooncup and got pregnant....:shrug:

I used the instead cup once and got preg that time! I know it has to be the single time I used it because no other days were even close. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->