Sold ty

mummy_mi

~*Mum to Chloe*~
Reaction score
I bought this the other week but it's actually too big for my nappy bucket! Have only been used and washed once so in as new condition, is in the lovely Eco Owls purple pattern print and has an elasticated drawstring closure. https://www.babybots.co.uk/rumparooz_pail_liner.htm

Paid £11.99+p&p so would like £10, £9 posted including all fees please. It's gorgeous, wish they did it in a smaller size!

P.S. I have a 20L bucket if it helps anyone, I should have measured it all first I guess! xx SOLD

OOOoo this is tempting! I just put my nappies in a pail and dump them directly into the washer when it's full. Purple is my favorite color though... :)

I love using a liner so I dont have to touch them and it saves me the hassle of having to wash out the bucket. But because my bucket is so small, all the excess fabric just piles up at the bottom, taking up space or I have to have it hanging out which looks messy. So back to using my boring white ones :(

I was just too quick to get it because it looked so lovely and I have the matching nappy!

it says it can be used as a giant wetbag hun on the site, so avoiding the bucket all together

I know but I'm not sure how well the drawstring would hold any smells inside and I think it would be a bit fiddly to undo the drawstring whilst holding onto a wet nappy. Plus the narrow bin we have fits behind the bathroom door and I think just having the bag there would take up more space width ways IYSWIM.

I love our touch opening bin in our small bathroom but I cant justify buying a bigger bin to keep on using the liner and we dont fill it as it is so it would be a kind of pointless exercise just to keep the pretty liner! If it came in a smaller size or I needed/had a bigger bin then I'd keep it!

Am going to PO on sat, so £9.50 posted xx

Pics added and £9 now as need to pp pennies asap as have spotted a nappy!! xx

Off to PO in morning, it needs a loving home!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh