• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*Sold*

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
I'm selling 3 of my much loved WNOS because the snaps just dont work well for us, they never have!

I bought these all preloved and they didnt come with inserts (not that I remember anyway!) but most inserts work well in these nappies.
If you would like an insert, I can chuck in an Ebay cheapie one for an extra £1 :)
I'd like £9 for each of these please (£10 with inserts) Postage is included, but please either gift or cover fees, whichever you're comfortable with :flower:

Just to add, the cuddlesoft on the nappy in the bottom piccie has gone really bobbly and I'm waiting on a wool shaver to arrive in the post so I will give that a good de-bobbling before sending out :thumbup:

THESE ARE SOLD NOW :) x

Attachments

• PB120121.jpg
    PB120121.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 6
  • PB120122.jpg
    PB120122.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • PB120123.jpg
    PB120123.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 6
How much for all 3? Pls PM me.

(just about to sell a load of CT's to make some funds!!!)

Did you want inserts hun?

No thanks. Unless you have three of the hour glass shaped bamboo ones. Not the ones that really go big at either end, but slightly bulbous at each end. In bamboo.

I find my WN's work best with one of those and a microfibre fluffy one which I have tons of. Only the hefty ones I'm short of. If not don't worry as I'll get new from lollipop for £2 each.

Aww sorry hun, the bamboo ones I have are boosters rather than inserts and I use them in absolutley EVERYTHING :blush:

Ok so how about all 3 for £25?

Done! PM me your paypal and I'll send monies over!! YAYYY!!!!!!
Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->