sold

clairelou44

Reaction score
•Simply clicks on to a Maxi-Cosi Isofix base (sold separately) or can be used on its own with a 3-point seat belt
•Optimum side-impact protection
•Unique Adjusta-Fit system for easy headrest/harness adjustment
•3-point, 1-pull harness
•Includes newborn support and head hugger, chest buckle pads and storage pocket behind backrest
•Practical belt hooks to retain seat belt
•Isofix compatible
•Can be used with Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix Base, EasyBase2, EasyFix or EasyBase. Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix infant car seat can be used to form a travel system with Mothercare mychoice, Bugaboo, Quinny Zapp, Quinny Buzz, Quinny Speedi, Maxi-Cosi Loola, Maxi-Cosi Loola Up, Maxi-Cosi Mura, Maxi-Cosi Mila and others (check pushchair manufacturers for compatibility)
•Weight: 3.5kg

This is in great condition, I do not drive so this was only used at weekends and has never been in an accident.
I purchased the rain cover for this which I will include, and also the adapters for the quinny buzz.

Technical information and reviews can be read here, this is the exact one that I puchased from Mothercare:

https://www.mothercare.com/Maxi-Cos...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

Hello
Can you let me know how much you want for the carseat and whether you will post?
Thanks!

Hi there i am interested in this, How far from York are you, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"