Solid smiley on cb digi

Hi fairy dust :hi: I find the clear blue great! Good luck with it :)

Thank you I hope I see my smiley face tomorrow :) xx

Yeah I test first thing in a morning when I wake up xx

I read that your not supposed to use FMU for an OPK if your only doing one a day because it can sometimes only start building in the morning and therefore only show in the afternoon. If you use FMU its advised you do another OPK in the afternoon.

I tend to do them in the afternoon after a decent hold.

I read that your not supposed to use FMU for an OPK if your only doing one a day because it can sometimes only start building in the morning and therefore only show in the afternoon. If you use FMU its advised you do another OPK in the afternoon.

That's the instructions on the box of cb digi (to use first morning urine after four hours straight sleep.) but I do use them in the afternoon too to double check :flower:

That's the instructions on the box of cb digi (to use first morning urine after four hours straight sleep.) but I do use them in the afternoon too to double check :flower:

I binned my instructions... isnt it funny how depending on where you look it tells you different :S Pain in the Ass.. I always use an internet Cheapie and then if i get what i think is a positive i use my cb digi.

Yeah so strAnge I've just followed the instructions I got in my pack.

maybe i shouldnt bin the instructions next time :haha::haha: although i did get my positive on CBD in the afternoon after a good hold x

erm anytime between the end of the month and june/july :shrug: iv only had one AF since getting implant removed in November last year so its anyones guess just now. xx

Hey all, I got a solid smiley too with fmu on the CB monitor. Will test again later in the day...haven't got the time to test in the afternoon. Hope this is our month. Good luck to all of you!

Hey all, I got a solid smiley too with fmu on the CB monitor. Will test again later in the day...haven't got the time to test in the afternoon. Hope this is our month. Good luck to all of you!

I got my smiley just not, so on a similar cycle to you bblues9 :) Worked out a due date of 28th Dec, so we're leaving off for a cycle to move away from Christmas. First confirmation I've actually had that I'm ovulating, though, since this is my first cycle, so taking at as a plus point :) Did you manage to get to baby dancing? x

I got my smiley just not, so on a similar cycle to you bblues9 :) Worked out a due date of 28th Dec, so we're leaving off for a cycle to move away from Christmas. First confirmation I've actually had that I'm ovulating, though, since this is my first cycle, so taking at as a plus point :) Did you manage to get to baby dancing? x

Checked again in the evening and it wad still a solid :).yeah we did mange to bd. My poor little DH had a sprained ankle but he did it. The only mistake I did was telling DH that about it :(. It kind of annoyed him. Leant to never speak about it ever again.

I thought the same about the Dec due, but once the ttc bug hit my head I couldn't wait :D.

Good luck with you try for the next cycle! Keep us posted.

Hi ladies I got my smiley face on Saturday morning :thumbup:I'm so happy to see it I didn't get a chance to come on here over the weekend I'm 1 DPO today fingers crossed we all get our bfp this month :flower:xx

Fx for bfps this month ladies! Yay for Christmas babies!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->