some advice needed please which do i get confused

mrsp1969

ntnp losing hope fast
Reaction score
hi all i would appriciate some advice please been ttc 13 months im 42 and my afs have been irregular for 3 months b4 ttc they were like clockwork every 23 days then had 1 at 27 and the last at 29 currently day 53:cry: blood tests show i dont ovulate and i have been told about vitex and soy but dont know which 1 to get im really confused so i thought i would ask some of you more expirienced ladys for your advice thanks xx

:hi: Ive read that vitex can regulate your AF but not really sure... my AFs were always on point (every 26-28 days) until my m/c last year. after that it was 28, 31, 29, 28, and then my longest cycle ever, 71 days... I went in for b/w on cd3 and my FSH came back at 11.8. after further testing, my diagnosis is diminshed ovarian reserve (low on eggs), Im 36. have you had this test or any test done?

Hello, I would suggest going to the doctor and discussing it. I know that's not much help but it would be good for you to find out for sure why this is happening. Then you can attack the problem directly once you know what it might be. Good luck. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->