Some advice please

Bubblesuk

Reaction score
Just wanted a bit of advice or to be brought down to earth 1 of the 2

Im a POAS addict but i have been really good as i have my CBFM so that has been curbing my addiction lol

Sorry TMI

Anyway for the past few days i have been having loads of creamy discharge and when i wipe its like a yellow tinge my boobs are a little tingly and i have terrible heartburn for ages

I have a CBFM but it has never showed a high this month just peeks so i dont think i have ov but.......... i just peed on a OPK and it was positive im on cd27 WTF!!!!:dohh:

Could i be ov now or could i be pg i know the only way to know is to test but i dont have any HPT in my house

Any advice or and one with expeience of this happening to them would be grateful

:hugs:

Lol i will have to get one tomorro when im at work xx

Deffo either ovulating or preggers! Good luck, looking forward to your update :D xx

what is your normal cycle length? If your normal cycle is 28 days then fingers cross it is the start of your BFP. Definately buy a test tomorrow. Good Luck :hugs:

My cycles can be anything from 29 days to 35 so it is a little late to be ov now i would think
I have just ordered some tests from ebay but known me i will prob buy some tomorro x

I know i would be buying a test but I'm a POAS aholic !!!:haha: I got a positive on OPK as well as positive on HPT. Hope it is a good sign for you. Definately sounds like it is too late to be ovualting. Let us know how it goes. I would get a First Response test cause they are reliable. x

Thanks i will prob get a FR tomorro in the mean time i must keep my feet on the floor xxx

Oh good lucky honey, yellow CM is a fab sign along with your tingling boobs :happydance:

Can't wait to see your update.

X

sound good to me by the way why is is yellow tinge good never heard that b4

Thanks for thinking of me girls
I got a test today and i used it with an afternoon wee and it was BFN i have one more to do in the morning so i will update tomorro eve when i get in from work
AF is still no here though xxxxxxxxx

Hi, the first month that I got lows and then peak on my cbfm I got preg. If you got peak then I think that you have ov'd. Pos ov tests at cd 27 are a good sign for preg after having got a peak mid cycle. I would retest and would buy a frer. Good luck!!!

Hiya guys
Tested this morning BFN but AF still not here im not sure when she is due so i will leave it a few more days and test again

Thanks for all your advice xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->