Some advice please

As much as I did have complete sympathy with the woman all of that has now gone when they threatened to harm your kids - what the actual...! What did the police say when you updated them? I hope they went back round!

I will just add that she had every right to call the police when she did. Because the neighbour couldn't prove it was jsut her cats causing the mess she shouldn't have singled her and her OH out the way she did. - that is intimidating and victimising - thus making the act illegal.

i know it is frustrating as i am currently having this problem with cats in my area but the way she reacted was over the top and like i have she should have addressed as many people as possible with just an informal letter stating that it is a nuisance and could you please try and put actions in place to stop this from happening.

singling out one person just because she knew they had cats is wrong.

And i'm not sticking up for cats here, although i think they are beautiful creatures i personally wouldn't have one for a couple of reasons main one being im highly allergic. I just wanted to get my point across that what she did was actually wrong so a telling off from the police was the right thing to do.

I am so sorry OP that you have had to get rid of your beloved family pets just because of one evil person who thought it was right to single you out and victimise you the way she did.

that's awful, how could anybody threaten someone's children over some cat mess, and poor you having to give your fur babies away, I know I would be heart broken if I had to give away my two. To be honest the neighbours cat occasionally goes in our garden and I have never given two thoughts about just clearing it, but maybe that's due to I grew up with animals. I hope the police do something about the threats as it was going to far, as others said how could they even prove it was your cat

I logged it with the police and told them not to go round, due to the sheer factor of how scared I am in my own home.

If anything happens to the house/me/sean then they will be going over. I sleep with pepper spray next to my bed and Freya is in the corner next to her Daddy.

Looked at houses today to buy so hopefully we can borrow the deposit to get the hell away.

Aw I'm so sorry it's come to this and really sorry you had to rehome your cats, that must have been heartbreaking for all of you :hugs:

I'm sure everything will settle down in the next few weeks. It'll be interesting to see if any more poo comes your way given that she doesn't know you've rehomed your cats, if it does I'd chuck it at her windows! Probably not the best idea to diffuse the situation but people like that make me so angry!

Mum dropped me off home about 10 mins ago and looks like my house is getting watched :(

Freyas in my Mums tonight so just me and Mia. Hate this!

Mum dropped me off home about 10 mins ago and looks like my house is getting watched :(

Freyas in my Mums tonight so just me and Mia. Hate this!

How do you know? I feel so bad for you why do people do things like that :( x

Because when we pulled up on the drive a car came behind and parked outside her house, theres a fella with no hair looking directly at mine and when Mum was reversing he was looking.

Turning into a paranoid mess!

:( I hope you're ok hun. If people are watching your house, have the phone on hand and don't hesitate to use 999 if you feel at all under threat. I hope nothing happens xxx

Same here :) got our Mia next to me and the house phone and mobile on my knee.

All this over cat poo :nope:

Maybe the police sent someone to keep an eye out. Was he there for long?

It's not on at all. Does your neighbour know you have now rehomed the cats?

Oh right, so he said get rid of the cats in a week or ill hurt your kids?? That's disgusting. Maybe if you sent them a note saying the cats are gone they would leave you alone?

This is just disgusting behaviour from your neighbour. Honestly? I think re-homing was safer for your cats. If that guy is stooping to threats like this, imagine what kind of awful things they might have done to the animals. :(
I am very sorry you had to lose your pets, though. That would break my heart.

While I agree that it is annoying picking up someone else's cats poo from your garden I completely disagree with the way your neighbours handled it< its absolutely disgusting that they threatened your children over it.
I really hope you're all ok xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->