Some Advice Please

2ndtimelucky

Reaction score
Hi everyone i bought a clearblue ovulation test kit and im due to start testing tommorow, there is 7 sticks in the pack and im due my period on the 11th or 12th september.

So if when i test tomorrow and it comes up telling me im not ovulating do i keep using the sticks everyday at the same time till it tells me that i am ovulating??

And when it does tell me im ovulating do i stop testing??
And will this mean that ill ovulate on that date every month????????

Any advice to help me understand will be appreciated :blush::blush:

Many Thanks :hug:

hi, yeah i would stick to using them the same time every day until you get a positive, some people test more than once a day though. mine stayed positive for 3 days so its different for everyone.
a surge in lh will usually last between 12- 24 hours and peaks between 11am and 8pm.

also you should take your first positive as the one so really there is no need to carry on testing, you should ov 12-48 hours after that so make sure you dtd lots then :winkwink:

if you have a regular cycle chances are you will ov around the same cd every month but to be 100% you may want to test often, also you get opks very cheap on ebay so if ya want to test more than once a day i would buy some from there and when you get a good line confirm it with your clearblue, it will save you money in the long run. hope that helps.

hopefully you wont need to though hun, gl with ttc, :thumbup:

hi, yeah i would stick to using them the same time every day until you get a positive, some people test more than once a day though. mine stayed positive for 3 days so its different for everyone.
a surge in lh will usually last between 12- 24 hours and peaks between 11am and 8pm.

also you should take your first positive as the one so really there is no need to carry on testing, you should ov 12-48 hours after that so make sure you dtd lots then :winkwink:

if you have a regular cycle chances are you will ov around the same cd every month but to be 100% you may want to test often, also you get opks very cheap on ebay so if ya want to test more than once a day i would buy some from there and when you get a good line confirm it with your clearblue, it will save you money in the long run. hope that helps.

hopefully you wont need to though hun, gl with ttc, :thumbup:

Thanks very much for your advice, Hopefully it wont take to long :thumbup::flower:

Well thats me started testing today with clearblue ovulation kit :winkwink:
Haven`t had any luck yet :nope::nope: :dohh:

Roll on tomorrow :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79