Some expert insight on when/if ovulation has occured?

free_spirtd

Expecting #1!
Reaction score
I have only been keeping track of my fertile periods since October, however, I usually had a pretty good idea anyways. October I used only OPK's and based off of positive test and CM, I assumed I ovulated on CD 10. November I started temping, and forgot to buy OPK's. Based off of temp shift and CM, possible ovulation was on CD 11. I have an average of 23 day cycle. Today I am on CD13 and have had positive OPK's for 4 days now (I do morning and night testing). CM has been low, but watery. My temps have been all over the place this cycle (maybe due to my CP last cycle).

My question is, when should I expect ovulation? Or did it already happen? Or is it in 1-2 more days since I got a positive OPK this morning?

Dates:
12/23 (CD10): + OPK
12/24 (CD11): + OPK
12/25 (CD12): + OPK fmu, - OPK smu
12/26 (CD13): + OPK fmu

This pic is showing the tests from 12/25, and this morning 12/26 (VERY positive OPK).

thank you for your insight! I'm just not sure what to expect, maybe a late period, or maybe a short LP this cycle. ETA: )I dont have pics of the rest of the tests, I threw them away when I got a light one in the evening on 12/24 assuming ovulation was happening.

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
Was wondering the same thing myself, + OPK 24/25th but don,t temp anymore. I always seem to get positives cycle day 13/14?

Looks like FF found my O day based off of tests and temps, just was a day later than normal. Giving it to God, so we'll see if anything happens this month. Best wishes to you all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->