Some help?

LoeLoe

Reaction score
So, I tested the other day and got an extreeeeeeeemely faint line. I tested two days later (yesterday) and it was darker but still pretty faint. But I'm pretty sure there was a line there. :happydance: Against my better judgment I checked the test again this morning and the control had lightened up significantly enough that I could now see both lines in perfect clarity...

Anyway, I tested again this morning and got a negative on the Clear Blue Digital, but I got the faint line on the other Clear Blue Plus test again. So I guess I just need reassurance because I'm not sure whether this means I can get my hopes up and test again in a few days/a week :thumbup:, or whether this is a fluke and means nothing at all :cry:

This thread should probably be in the TWW forum.

I would try using a pink dye test since they seem to be more reliable. The clearblue digitals aren't as sensitive, so wait until you get a good clear line on a regular test first before using any digital tests.

Digis aren't as sensitive as most tests Hun. I didn't get my 1-2 weeks on one till a few days after I had my bfp on other tests. Maybe wait a day or two and test again. I'm sure you have nothing to worry about!

Oh thanks! Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post!

I got positives on pregnancy tests and clear blue but when I did a digi it was negative. I think they just require more hug. I did one a few days later and it said positive. I'm now 12 weeks. So I would say you're definitley pregnant congrats

I know they are more expensive, but I highly suggest switching over to FRER and FR Digital. They are much more sensitive. I got my first BFP on FRER and a FR Digital at 9dpo.

Yeah, I agree- test again in a couple days! Sounds like you're pregnant! :)

I agree with the other ladies. The digital ones need more HCG to come up positive. Get FRER and use those... that's what I always use... they have never let me down! Do you have pics to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->