• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Some Idiots Really!!

what flippin idiots. God they need to grow up pathetic little cows. I dont blame you for wanting to smack them hun, your just protecting your son so i wouldnt think any less of you if you did. I think id smack someone if they said that bwt Aidan
:hugs:. your a great mummy huni and jayden is gawjuss and by the sounds of your other post a very clever little man :D
xx

I swear 90% of the teenage population are complete and utter morons. They love to abuse people on msn... doesnt make sense. With really stupid insults that shows that they dont have an ounce of intelligence. I just dont get it. No wonder teenage mums have a bad name when most of the teenage population are complete dickheads and deserve to be locked in a cupboard till their 20s. Its obviously possible to be a well rounded, normal intelligent teenager because Ive met a few on here, so why are most of them complete knobs?!

YUP Tipton is in birmingham its not a very nice area at all so it doesnt surprise me the way they were talking...*if anyone lives in tipton then im sorry*

just rise above it bab

h x

Someone from here??

:hugs: some people just do it to get the rise out of you. And like all mums...(well most..) we always do rise when it comes to our kids. They are patheitc and obviously have nothing better to do which is really sad. Go give ya babes a big squeeze...always makes me feel better :) xx

They sound really out of order, very immature and bored teenagers. But try not to bite, it's what they want. You know yourself that your a good mum, and are intelligent enough to realise they're just silly teenagers. Even though what they said was hurtful, try and rise above it. They may be jealous of you and what you have or how well you've managed.

It's probably a good job you don't know where they live, they're not worth getting into trouble over, especially as you have your son to think about. From what I've read you sound like a good mum. Try and seek comfort in that and block them on msn :)

:hug:

what a cow hun god i wish i could see theses people in real life stick with us hun its beta

we great
there sad lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your baby is so cute hun xx:baby:

Jealous much?

They're probably bullied IRL and the only way they can vent the frustration is by bullying someone via MSN. Silly cows.

xx

what a pathetic cow! she's acting like a 12 year old! she really needs to get a life...don't listen to her hun, your little boy is gorgeous x

shes just a jealous bitch thats all. She probably wishes she had your cute little Jayden and is mad she couldn't have such a cutie.

Thanks girls! i got really really wound up today over this but after a while and a boss day out i realized i shouldn't even be thinking about what they said and just ignore it and be happy about my life, just because there sad twats that ain't got nothing better to do. My boy is perfect and NO ONE can tell me any different xx

What a bunch of knobheads!
What's her msn? I'll bully her for a bit :p
x

silly children, so sorry you had to listen to this sweetie, your a great mum with a gorgeous little boy :hugs: love the e-mail thing :blush:

I think your baby is gorgous! silly w*nkers going on like that. Wouldnt let it get to you.

*hugs*

So, let me get this straight - This person, used to be a member of a baby and pregnancy forum but YOU'RE a slag for having a baby?? :wacko: Idiots...

Try not to let them get to you, hun. No matter what they say about you or your baby, nothing changes the fact that you are a great mum and you and Jayden love each other very much and are both happy - Nothing else matters :hugs:

:hugs: pathetic little kids. You're a great mum and J is sooo cute :) xx

babe some people are just pathatic, dont listen to what her and her little *itch* mates have to say.obvisously has nothing better to do! ur little man is gorgous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"