Some Idiots Really!!

i'm a bit late to reply but reading this thread made me so angry. What sort of pathetic lives do they have that they make fun of a child?!?!?!!!!

I really don't know what to say, its really shocked me that people can be so nasty.

Like everyone else said just block them and rise above it, you have a beautiful son and no one has a right to talk to you like that don't ever stand for it xx

your little one is gorgeous hun dont worry about what silly children have to say!

i see wobbles has asked for the persons details which is great hopefully get them off here so they cant attack anyone else

:hug:

Clearly they are bored. I'd gladly go help you smash their faces in. Bringing the baby in to it is well out of order. Us mums/mummies to be need to look out for each other. MUM POWER!

Jaeden is a cutie pie and has a lovely and caring mommy.Booo! to those bullies!!!

I'm so worried about idiots from high school or people around my age (mainly younger..) saying negative things about my child.. I've been out of high school for 2 years and it's been 3 for my boyfriend but some of our friends just seem the same. Especially people I work with.. I swear, if anyone ever says anything about my child.. I'm going to jail. Or my boyfriend will be on his way there haha!

Say what you want about the parents but to make comments about a child who is innocent in the situation and had no say into how they were brought into this world/who their parents are.. is just wrong. :) <3

What a load of stupid w*nkers! Your boy is gorgeous hun, well loved and that's what matters, they're speaking sh*t and you're right, they did go to far when they started about your lad.

OMG R U SERIOUS!!!! What the hell is her problem who does she think she is!!! I cant believe somone would do that to you!!!

OMG is she blind? your little jayden is gorgeous!!!!!!!

I really really hate people like that, just because she dosnt have a beautiful boy like jyden and the maturity of you.

People like that arnt even worth the air they breath!

chin up xxx :hug:

Tell Them to go on mylazysundays.com dont go on it unless you have time and your not sweemish:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"